{Following His Eyes}3 [edited]

Why did he have to have such a sweet smile? Why did he have to have such brilliant white teeth, slightly like rabbit teeth? Why did his eyes hold me captive in its dark colour when I look at them? Why did he just have to be so immaculate? And more questions rolled up in my mind and did not stop appearing in front of my inner eyes. I closed my eyes to break the eye contacts of everyone and did not let them see my face when I hid this behind my knees.

"Yerim?" Jimin tapped my shoulder, which made me jump up and lean against the mirror. Jimin was such a beautiful guy, too. With his bright smile what hid his eyeballs as he was closing his eyelids and his puffy cheeks made him so adorable.

"What is? I just dreamed..." I lied and smiled back a little bit.

"From ...?" Tae sat next to Jimin in the tailoring seat and starred at me. Immediately, I knew what he was talking about. Again, this incident from about ten minutes ago – I "admired" Jeongguk's figure. It isn't something bad! He's handsome, also the others! All of them I checked out, but not that obviously like I did with Jeongguk.

"From Jeongguk, of course!", Hoseok joked. He's probably going to make me mad.

"Shut up. I just eased my eyes!" I lied again as I gave him a death glare, what made him flinch a bit. Wait. Was he afraid of me? Nooo, it couldn't be. I'm a small, pink flower.

He came over to us and leaned against the wall on the other side of me. He remained silent and made me blush with his blank, intense look. Hoseok is also – like the others – a real 'masterpiece', but he was also very annoying with his wanna-have coolness. He was more of a pushy guy, just like Taehyeong. If not, then Tae has been much worse. Unlike Jimin: He was a little quieter, but also very 'crazy' – like the others, including Jeongguk. He was childish at times, and yet grown up, which was his behaviour sometimes. Even though I did not know them long, I was able to estimate quite well how they were, but not exactly, because anything could change in seconds.

"If I was supposed to come too early and there is another hour, then when is the first lesson going on?" I stopped the silence that laid between us.

Jimin took the note out of my hands. "Thirteen o'clock, if you can read." He held it back to me and pointed at the timetable. It was obvious, the first thing, actually, what was written on it, in red. I mentally face palmed myself.

"Oh. I have probably skipped that, lol.." I smiled slightly embarrassed.

"Not bad," Jimin said, turning to Taehyeong. "Do we want to go? We have only a quarter of an hour to warm us up."

"Yes, right!" He stood up with Jimin.

I looked up at them. "We have to warm up before the classes?"

"Yes. Is it not that all the information you've got? I mean, you should do it so or so, even though you only would dance at home or so. You have to warm up, otherwise you can get problems with your muscles." Hoseok paused briefly. "Have you read them at all?"

I shook my head. I searched in my small folder for the pieces of paper and of course I found the right one. I have not even noticed, if I had the instruction at all, so it is now clear that I had never read it. "No, I did not."

Hoseok pushed away from the mirror and went to the door. "See us then," he said, leaving the dancing room with Jimin and Taehyeong after they also said good-bye. Weird. They just left without saying anything further. It wasn't a bad thing that I didn't read it! I... just couldn't find the time to do. Well, now I'm lying to myself. I was too lazy to do it, because it was so much!

"Yerim?"

I turned to Jeongguk, who called me. We were alone now in the huge room. My heart beat like wild and could not stop. What now? I thought, as I looked at him with a blushing face. "Err. Yes?"