5.

It had been two weeks since Monroe last saw Harry. She meant what she said when she told him not to come back but she still looked around the corner of streets now and again, she still looked around work and still nothing. She expected him to call her but he didn't; not even once.

Monroe was at work when Chris came in her office. "Erm hi Chris," she said quietly and then got back to her work, hoping he would leave but he didn't.

"Hey Walker. I wanted to know if you were free today?" he asked and she wanted to reject him again and tell him she was busy but he quickly interjected.
"Please don't tell me that you're busy and make up an excuse and just give me a chance on a date. We can go wherever you like and-"

"Okay," she said before he could rant. "I'll go on a date with you," she agreed and continued back my work.

"Um okay...wow I didn't really- okay do you want me to pick you up or-"

"No," she stopped him immediately. "I'll meet you here at say... seven?" She truly didn't want anyone to know where she lived. She's been living there for about three years now and no one knew her whereabouts except Mr. Lewis and Harry.

"Yeah okay that sounds good," he agreed. "See you at seven." Then left her office to continue his work.

-
"Two thousand."

"Excuse me!?" Monroe said shocked that the price came up to that much.

"Two thousand dollars to fix the car," the car dealer stated again.

"I-I don't have that money- that's like half the amount I used to pay for the car in the first place. Is there any way you could reduce it please?" She begged. The only money she had at the moment was used for her apartment and food and any personal needs, she didn't really have money for anything else.

"Two thousand," the car dealer stated again. "Take it or leave it," and she had to leave it or she would go more in debt than she already is and she couldn't live like that.

"Okay. Okay I'll leave it," she sighed. "Thank you I guess." Monroe picked up her bag and took out her wallet to see that she had no change for the bus and she didn't have cash for a taxi. "Fuck," she sighed already frustrated.

"Styles you're on break!" One of the car dealers say and Monroe whipped her head around to see the curly hair man before her.

Perfect timing, she thought.

His green eyes set on her blue ones and she turned her head back and continued walking. She didn't have a ride she had to walk for god knew how long in this weather.

"Monroe!" He called out but she only walked faster. The more he called her name the faster she walked but it only felt as if he had gotten closer and closer.

"Monroe! Stop walking away from me damn it!" He yelled and she stopped. "You can't walk in this weather it's the middle of February, it's fucking freezing."

"I-I." He made her wordless just by his gaze. He gave her the inability to do anything as she was under his force, under his power and it started since day one.

But it was inevitable just like the two couples that didn't end up being together.

"Cat got your tongue," he teased her but she only rolled her eyes.

"I have to get going and in this weather I won't make it there till eight so please excuse me-"

"I'll take you home," he interrupted her but she shook her head. "It wasn't a fucking question."

"You don't have to force me to do anything, I don't want to talk to you let alone be in the same car."

"Ro-Monroe," he changed the name quickly and she could see a flash of sympathy in his eyes but he locked it back up because his pride was too strong. "Please let me take you home."