35.

Monroe got no sleep from the night previously as the memories of it swarmed her mind. Her heart ached, her muscles screamed and her eyes released tears.

By ten in the morning she got a call from Michelle and since she had her car she answered it.

"Hello," she croaked, not bothering to clear her throat.

"Hello? Hello is all you fucking say when you never returned back to my house with my car!?" Michelle almost yelled. She wasn't mad at Monroe she was upset about what's about to happen to her.

"I'm sorry, I just needed to think-"

"No it doesn't matter actually I'm sorry I'm yelling," she apologized, not meaning to just freak out on her. "This isn't about my car, it was my day off anyway but Jesse called."

"Okay..."

"He's pissed, Walker like really pissed. He was saying that you had two articles due a week or two ago and you didn't even call in that you weren't going to be at work today."

Every part of her body screamed out that she didn't care, it didn't matter what he said to her at this point. 

"Alright, I'll go to him right now." She hung with that and of course Michelle was going ask her what happened last night.

She found a piece of gum in the car along with a sweater as she tied her hair in a neat ponytail.

She had to cut her again as it was getting to an awkward length.

She drove to the office without a care in the world as everything she did reminded her of Harry.

"It's not that hard, baby. Just switch the gear once it's get to three."

"Are we even supposed to take this car, I mean we basically stole it." Despite it being a serious situation she was laughing.

"Doesn't count as stealing if you work as a mechanic and got it from the garage I work at. Now start the damn car!" He laughed out and she started it anxiously.

She pressed the pedal to go and didn't expect it to drive so fast.

"Holy shit," she cursed as she had to swerve to avoid a curve.

And despite them technically stealing a car and driving it recklessly, and possibly getting caught, she couldn't help but feel free as the old 2007 convertible roof was down and the wind blew in her already wild hair.

"Shit shit shit, baby swerve!" He yelled out as he saw an animal in the middle of the road.

She panicked as she swerved into the curve, the airbags coming out.

They were both out of breath but they laughed nonetheless, Monroe embarrassed as she hid her red face.

"Y-You you did good," Harry managed to say while laughing as she slapped him.

"Shut up. I'm never driving standard again."

"Yeah and you're never driving my car."

"Oh come on, it's not even standard."

They laughed and laughed and once they were out of breath Harry turned to her as he tucked her hair behind her ear.

He leaned in closer until his lips were near her ear.

"Don't tell my boss about this," he mumbled and she laughed.

"Don't worry baby, I won't."