18.

"So how did the piano thing go?" Michelle asked, acting as if she hadn't had any intrusion between Monroe and Harry's relationship. "And why did you tell me to bring so much alcohol?"

They were drunk- god were they drunk to the point where they almost forgot their own names. Meeting with Harry was an overload of emotions on itself and it hurt her heart each passing minute but she didn't want to show it so she let the alcohol become the main blood stream in her body- let her brain consume it- her heart.

It almost did it- almost but there was still that pang in her heart that wouldn't stop.

"You.... You set me up," Monroe tried to say as best as possible but it came out in multiple slurs as her brain was pumping alcohol.

It was her first time being drunk and of course- at the moment it didn't feel like she wanted to die but she didn't know what was in for her in the morning.

"I-I'm sorry," she stammered. "I just wanted you both to make up." Michelle genuinely didn't mean to hurt her friend more than she already did- was it a crime in wanting to help her out?

If she knew that the end results would of had them drinking until their hearts pumped alcohol into their blood stream, she wouldn't have interfered with them.

Michelle was an opttimistic person because nothing traumatic had happened to make her think other wise. She believed that even Harry and Monroe could have their happy ending- but as much as she wanted that to happen not all people got their happy ending or an ending the way they wanted it.

"He didn't even mention it." She gulped down another shot of- tequila? Vodka? At this moment she didn't know whether the sky was blue or black so finding out what drink she was having was kind of an out of the question thing to know. "Who does that? almost have sex with a girl and don't even mention what they'd done."

Monroe was furious. It took a lot within her to get to this state of mind but it happened every once in awhile where her thoughts clouded her inner judgment. She hated cowards- she hated them because they could never tell her the truth and they'd find an easier way out- just like her brother did to her.

But her brother was different, she thought to herself as she took another shot. Yes he was a coward but she could never hate her brother- her brother made her the person she was today in a short amount of time.

"I'm not trying.... to trying to...." Michelle trailed off forgetting what she was about the say since her brain couldn't function. "Oh!" She said immediately, remembering what she was going to say.

"I'm not trying to interfere but maybe you should give him some time to adjust-"

"Adjust to what? Adjust to not sleeping with other women?" Monroe cut her off angrily.

"No... he's just never been in a relationship before-"

"Wow haven't noticed that," she said sarcastically.

Monroe had to watch how many drinks she had because little did she know she was an angry drunk that would spit out things that were not meant to be said.

She wasn't an angry drunk like Harry though, Harry was more far more violent and threatening as if anyone tried to get in his way they'd pay.

Why do you think anytime Harry came from the bar his lip were always busted with knuckles that looked like secondary colours mixed together to make such an exquisite painting.