One Year Anniversary

So I wrote the summary of this story on October 12 at like 11pm (yes I mean night) in the car in front of the grocery store, waiting for my mom. I was doing my homework and for some reason I had inspiration to just write a general idea of what a broken girl that is so vulnerable left with a guy that is broken himself and relies on him to pick up her broken pieces.

The plot that you see as my description was written on the back of one of my homework sheets and then I typed it on Wattpad and here we are.

It's crazy how far this story has made it and where it is yet to go because I've been getting such amazing feedback lately and I see a lot of people adding this to their reading lists and all I'm thinking is wow... people are reading my shit... what else is there to say?

I remember I posted this story in the night of October 12 and the next day in the morning I went to check Wattpad as usual for updates just to see 3-4 notifications on this story and the cover wasn't even all that it was just a drawing of Harry I found on google.. hold up lemme pull it up.

Well shit I can't find it.

Anyway it went from that to these two covers that I still love to this day made by blxckbiebs  and one of them made by kingraxuhl and although I haven't used them recently they will be making an appearance soon again when I'm over this aesthetic theme thing but I don't know when that is lol. I lowkey blame UNDERDRESS for getting me hooked on changing my theme but I love it so yeah.

I'm sidetracking... shit right

Anyway I'm going to shout her out because she was my first reader and she told me my prologue was beautiful and she encouraged me to keep writing. Although she didn't continue on with my story it doesn't matter because when she did read I just wanted to please this one reader I had.

@-fictitious although you didn't finish my story I'm actually thankful because you were the first person to read it and said that you loved it and just yeah thank you so much for encouraging me to move on and write the next chapter

I'm shouting out a few ppl so be prepared.

The next person is isminip
She was very supportive and I loved how she was always just commenting and voting. She hasn't been active in a couple months I believe and I think it's due to school but if you're still on Wattpad I thank you so much for reading and loving my story.

Next person is sunnysunshines

McKenzie first of all I wanted to say that ily and you'll always be my number one go to person whether it be for making my day by your comments or me just reading your story. And you may just see this as nothing but words but you honestly pushed me to write these stories because you were just always there lol like every story that I've posted I'd just see your comments and that you liked it and that honestly just made my day. I like making you go crazy due to my plot twists and make you feel all emotional and I remember the day (I believe it was December or January) you started reading my story and I was freaking out because I saw you as this author that wrote such amazing stories so for you to read mine was... wow. I could go on and on but yeah just thank you for sticking around.

celinelovee thank you so so so so so so so much. You didn't comment often but when you did they honestly MADE my day like you would reflect so much on the characters and you would just relate to it in ways I've never seen people do and it just shocks me how much of an impact I have on people because I don't think anyone understands how shit I think my writing is sometimes. But yes thank you so much and for following me in every single story I write.

There's so many people I want to thank but it's late and you guys should know how much I appreciate and love you. All the ghost readers as well like everyone of y'all count.

21K reads 1.13k votes and 1k comments and when I finished this boook June 20th I believe I was at 3k.

Oh also shoutout to my best friend xxxx_c she literally made this account just to read my story but thank you so much and I could make a long paragraph for her to but I already do that enough on messages and she'll just get annoyed.

Also I started writing this story October 12 and it's sad that I missed the year anniversary of that but it's crazy how far this story has come and want to thank every single person.

Love you lots

Xoxo

-Shea

(p.s I'm also posting this in my personal story so if you see that your user is mentioned twice that's why)