47.

A.N the chapter I've been dying to post since chapter one. Hope you enjoy :)

Harry was the first to wake up as he felt his girls bare chest on his as her brown locks covered her face, her head nestled in the crook of his neck. He took a picture to remember this moment, making sure the blanket covered them.

He pushed Monroe's hair out of her face as he gave a quick kiss to the side of her head as he snapped the picture.

As he was about to wake her up, his phone vibrated, Jesse texting him to meet him at his office.

He groaned to himself, not wanting to get up without her knowledge but he didn't want to wake her up so he raised her chin gently as he kissed her lips softly, and although she was sleeping her lips still felt warm and soft and they felt like home.

He pecked her once more before getting ready in the washroom quickly and heading out the door.

He decided to stop at Liam's quickly before heading to his uncles, as he practically ran to his room without greeting Liam.

"A proper greeting would have been nice," Liam almost yelled to Harry from the kitchen but Harry only rolled his eyes as he got the ring from his room before running back down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning Liam," Harry practically mocked him as Liam rolled his eyes.

"G'morn-" he was about to respond before his lips parted and closed several times as he saw the small box in his hand. "Harry?" He questioned almost smiling.

"What?"

"You're asking her?" And if he was in the mood to be jumping up to celebrate he would but he was too tired to be doing so, just really trying to enjoy his breakfast.

Harry took a shaky breath as he ran his fingers through his hair, smiling nervously. "I love her, Li. I don't know if I could live without her anymore. And... and it's like my heart beats fast when I'm with her and she makes me do all this crazy shit. Liam I want to... I want to marry her."

And that speech made Liam get up as he reached out to hug him. He felt so proud of him, proud to see his friend maturing and finding someone that could silence his demons, learning to love more and to give more.

This is what he needed.

"Congrats Harry," Liam smiled when he released him.

"Thanks but she didn't even say yes yet."

"No... no I don't mean just on doing this but for maturing, for finding love, for finding someone you can spend the rest of your life with."

"Thank you." And Harry would always be grateful for the friend he was given even if he had taken him for granted a few times. But at the end of it all Liam was there for him when everyone seemed to have given up. Liam was there with him through every fight, every sob that left his lips. He was there for him every Tuesdays and Fridays when he wanted to drown himself in alcohol and let the chemicals burn his insides.

"Yeah, yeah... just come back when she says yes, I don't want to keep you waiting."

"If she says yes."

"When."

Harry slid the ring in his pocket as he put his shoes on. "Whatever Liam."

As Harry was about to leave through the door Liam called him once more.

"Yeah."

"I'll be here, Harry... no matter what happens."

"I love you too, Liam," he retorted as he closed the door leaving Liam smiling a bit, going to his car and headed towards Jesse's office.