29.

After their bath they got dressed, (Harry had to go to his car to get clothes while Monroe waited for him) the couple only wanted to be against the other, enjoying the warmth and gestures.

As Harry went to the car, Monroe found a plaid shirt that belonged to him laying on the ground, she went to put it on along with a pair of shorts that belonged to her.

"Taking my clothes now aren't you?" Harry teased when he walked into her buttoning up the shirt.

"Yeah because your clothes look better on me then it does you." She stuck out her tongue, teasing him a bit.

Harry walked closer to her, pushing her hands away from buttoning the shirt, the buttons halfway undone.

"Mm, what happened to my humble Roe?" He asked as he fiddled with the buttons.

Her breathing changed rapidly as he placed a kiss on her breast as then he buttoned it up to cover it. He then kissed up her chest and neck, continuing to button up the exposed skin he had kissed.

It was like he was trying to seal his love in her.

"She's still here.... she's just pointing out the obvious," she stated but then slightly gasped as he kissed her neck which made Harry smirk.

"Come on let's get to bed," he quietly spoke as she agreed climbing into bed without hesitation.

Harry doubled checked the front door as Monroe tended to leave the door unlock. He came into bed after that, immediately putting his hands on her waist.

"Do something for me Harry?" She whispered as she rested herself against him.

He gave her a quiet hum as she sighed. "Please be here when I wake up," she requested.

He hated promises as he barely kept them no matter what the covenant was so he repeated the words he had once said to her when she asked him to promise her something the first time, even though he never kept it.

"Wrong person to ask to keep a promise, love."

That was one thing he was truthful of.

Monroe's lips dipped down in a frown as she didn't expect him to answer like that.

"I-I hate waking up and you're not there... I feel used at times and I just want to wake up and... and see you."

Harry didn't want to admit it as not only did he think it was too soon but he wasn't planning on loving a girl that seemed so corrupt but here he was and he was so scared of falling...

But he already fell.

"The last time I promised something to you I broke it and I hurt you." He removed a hand from the right side of her waist and traced her rosy cheek.

"No... no the last thing you promised me was a few hours ago. You said you'd never leave me," she whispered as if it was a secret between the two broken lovers. "Were you planning on breaking that promise too?"

She was scared and she had a right to be scared because she felt as if he'd leave eventually as everyone would see it coming.

Monroe's head was filled with clouded emotions and thoughts of endless possibilities.

"No, no of course not. I care about you, so much and one thing I told myself not to do is leave you."

She laughed. "Then you're very committed to that promise."

"How so?" He asked as he tilted his head in confusion.

She shrugged as she spoke, "you were always reluctant in leaving me when I told you to."