10.

Monroe woke up with an arm wrapped around her waist. She was frightened at first, not used to someone being beside her but when she turned around she saw the troubled man beside her, him sleeping with a crease on his forehead.

She put her fingers on his cheek and traced it softly. He was so beautiful and he didn't even notice.

His eyes fluttered open and at first he looked confused and somewhat irritated so she retracted her hand from his face but then he looked at her and gave a small smile.

"Morning," she said smiling back a little.

"G'morning," he grumbled and stretched out a bit after removing his arm from her waist. She frowned a bit upset that his warmth wasn't around her anymore and she was just left in the cold. He noticed the sudden shift in her mood so he pulled her up in closer.

"How'd you sleep?" She asked quietly.

"I.... I slept well thank you," he said his voice far more raspier in the morning. "How'd you sleep?"

"It was good." She shuffled a little bit before sitting up. "I have to get ready for work," she told him as she removed the covers from herself and stood up.

"Do you want me to drop you off? I have work and I can... if you want." She nodded her head and he got up as well.

"I'm going to shower... how are you going to get ready?"

"I have clothes in my car, I'll be right back." he told her and left her apartment to retrieve his luggage.

She went to the washroom to take a quick shower. The warm water going on her skin but she knew as soon as Harry knocked on the door to make sure she was okay that was her cue to come out.

After Monroe did her quick routine she put her robe on and came out of the washroom to see Harry dressed in a different attire.

"Bathrooms free if you need to use it," she told him quietly as he looked up from his phone. He kissed the corner of her mouth and murmured a thank you before going to the washroom with his bag.

She got dressed into dress pants and a long sleeve shirt before putting on mascara and putting her hair in a bun, leaving her bangs.

She made Harry and her toast and eggs and sat in the living room.

"You made me breakfast?" He asked seeming shocked and she nodded her head.

He sat beside Monroe as she passed him his food. They sat in silence at first, her thinking about last night. She had to see Michelle one point or another since she had her clothes and she wasn't thrilled about that.

She told Harry something and not only did she tell him but she told herself that she wasn't going to let him in more than he needed to be and he knew something and now she had to face the consequences.

"You think too much," he commented and she immediately thought of Michelle when she told her that yesterday.

"I tend to get that a lot," she said back and he raised his eyebrows and chuckled.

"Yeah?" she nodded her head. "Yeah."

He smiled at her and for once he seemed content even if it was just for an hour or even a second when he looked at her and stared at her intently as she blushed.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked, making her feel self conscious and insecure.

For once he genuinely laughed out loud, his dimples so prominent and deep. His teeth showing in full effect.

"Am I not allowed to stare at you?"

"Well I mean... it feels awkward like... like I have something on my face or something," she mumbled quietly.