11.

Monroe managed to finish an article at two in the morning. Her eyes were sore and swollen due to constantly staring at a bright screen for six hours. Her fingers were numb but at least she only had two articles left.

Harry texted me her and again to make sure she was alright and when she didn't reply he would call and she would have to answer or he would come over.

As if on cue Harry called her again since she didn't answer his text but it was only because she was staring at a screen that made her eyes sore and swollen and her fingers were too numb to type.

"Hello," she said tiredly placing the phone between her ear and shoulder.

"Hey Roe, you weren't answering my texts so I'm just making sure you're okay," he said.

"I was finishing my article. Relax Harry I'm fine," she told him. "Why are you up at two in the morning?"

"I couldn't sleep so I'm just here," simply answered and she nodded her head even though he couldn't see her.

"Did you enjoy your night?" She asked.

"It was... it was whatever. Are you going to bed right now?"

"Mhmm I'm just putting my things away and then I'll be heading to bed," answered tiredly. She closed her eyes; not being able to keep them open any longer.

"My eyes are swollen shut," she whispered out of the blue after a few minutes of silence just hearing his breathing. "And they're sore and my voice feels hoarse for not using it for a couple of hours."

He laughed at her sudden outburst and she smiled because his laugh seemed to make her feel numb in a good way but not the way her fingers felt from typing too long.

"Then go to sleep."

"Well I was going to but you're the one that called me," she whined.

"Sorry," she said quietly. "I'm just making sure.."

"Making sure of what, Harry? Why do you feel the need to check up on me when I've been okay for almost twenty two years of life?" She knew the answer and she knew the answer he wanted to give her but he didn't say it because he was scared and he should be scared because even she was scared of her own thoughts.

The silence was killing her as she was laying on her bed with her eyes swollen shut and the phone in between her ear and shoulder since she couldn't hold her phone because her fingers were too numb from typing.

"Wow," she said simply. "You actually think I want to-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence," he snapped and she was taken aback greatly. "You and I both know that's not going to happen."

"I didn't say it was, Harry," she sighed. "I'm tired and I'm going to sleep so goodnight."

"Goodnight Roe... um are you busy tomorrow?" He asked.

"I don't know... I just want to finish my articles if I'm being honest."

"So I won't be able to squeeze into your schedule?"

"No," she stated honestly.

"Come on Roe don't be like that," he groaned. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"You didn't hurt my feelings." She put her phone on speaker and laid on her side and placed the phone beside her.

"Then go out with me," he demanded more than suggested it and if she could roll her eyes she would.