Chapter 1

Chapter 1

-In Front Of The Cameras-

"Louis! Louis over here!" One of the many camera men pleaded as Louis gripped tightly onto my hand.

"We really don't have time for more." Louis spoke, letting go of my hand to wrap his arm around my waist as he led me towards the tour bus.

"Eleanor!" a fan called out for me. I turned around to glance at her, squinting through the camera flashes enough to see her holding out a pen and paper for me.

"I can't," I called back, unable to get out of Louis' grip, even if I wanted to "I'm sorry!"

"Fucking beard!" I heard her yell out as we kept gradually moving.

I held my breath and clutched on to the end of Louis' shirt. I blinked quickly to keep any trace tears away. I glanced up at Louis and saw his jaw clench and unclench. Then I felt his thumb begin to trace circles in my back. That's when I knew he had heard the girl, he was trying to relax me.

"Louis! Louis smile for the cameras! Liven up! Aren't you with your girlfriend?" Another photographer called out, emphasizing the word 'girlfriend' before letting out a snicker.

"These fucking cunts." Louis mumbled under his breath as he tightened his grip on me.

"No, guys!" I heard the same fan that had asked for an autograph yell out as they all began crowding around us, "He loves Harry! She's just a cover up! A beard!"

"Is that true?" Yet another photographer asked as they all started surrounding us, not allowing us to move any closer to the tour bus.

I let out a quiet whimper as I felt them begin to close in on us. Louis shook his head and moved his arm from my waist to hold the back of my head. He pulled me to press against his shoulder to cover my face as he tried pushing past the fans and photographers.

"Your silence isn't looking good for your so called girlfriend!" I heard someone call out.

"Where the fuck is Paul?" Louis muttered under his breath.

I was as close as I could possibly get to Louis and it wasn't helping "I-I'm sorry.." I whispered as I felt tears run down my face and dampen up his neck. The feeling of his raising pulse seemed to be my only comfort, since his grip had become a little too tight for my liking.

"Is she upset because we found out she's nothing but a fucking beard?!" I heard a girl call out.

"I can have you all fucking arrested if you don't get the fuck out of our way!" Louis yelled out, beginning to shove people out of our way.

I let out a quiet sob against his neck as I followed his lead. It seemed like an eternity before we actually reached the tour bus door. He moved behind me as we reached the door. I looked up at a worried looking Paul at the top of the stairs that led into the tour bus. I quickly wiped my eyes and moved up the steps.

"What's happened?" Paul asked and moved to wrap an arm around me. Though, he stopped as soon as Louis began talking.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Louis snapped and shook his head "Eleanor-"

"I'm fine." I whispered, cutting him off and moving passed Paul. "I-I'm going to lay down in your bunk. C-Can I?" I asked weakly as I lifted my head to catch a quick glance at him.

"Of course, babe.. My earphones are in the little wall pocket.. And so is my Ipod." He replied softly and moved to take a step towards me.

I managed a nod and walked over to the bunks before Louis had a chance to stop me or try and talk to me. I took in a quick breaths as I climbed into his bunk, laying down before shutting the curtains. I couldn't talk to him. Not when I was such a mess.

As soon as I was in the bunk, I was surrounded by Louis' sweet, yet masculine scent. At least that'd help me calm down.

"Do you want to explain this to me?" I heard Paul asked in a very annoyed tone.

"No, Paul. Do you want to explain this to me?!" Louis yelled out. "Do you not see the amount of fucking people that are out there?! Where th-" Then his voice was drowned out by the engine of the bus starting.

I fumbled to get the Ipod and earphones out of the small pouch. I placed the earbuds in my ear and unlocked the Ipod. I then tapped on the music app and I wiped my eyes relentlessly as I tapped on the 'playlists' section. My vision cleared up just enough to see the playlist labeled as 'Eleanor ❤️' I tapped on it and raised up the volume enough to drown out their shouts. I closed my eyes and tried falling asleep. How could this have gone any worse? All I wanted was a date..