Chapter 15

Chapter 15

-Levelheaded.-

I woke up to sounds of faint knocking, followed by the familiar ringtone signaling I had a message. I yawned and slowly stood up. I had this sickening feeling. I felt like gagging. Possibly throwing up. Though I pushed that feeling away and grabbed my phone.

####################
From: Dani ❤️

El! I told you to be up! Me and Perrie have been waiting for the past half hour! Open the door!
####################

From: Pezzaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Eleanor! Get up! Getupgetupgetup GET UP
####################

I groaned and rubbed stomach, which seemed to soothe the pain just the slightest. Slowly, I moved out of bed. I walked over to my mirror and grimaced before beginning to get ready. I looked and felt horrible, so I'd have to at least throw on some make up. I had talked to my doctor yesterday after I got home. He said he'd like to have me get a check up because it sounded like a problem in my ovaries. Of course, I had called Louis right after and told him everything. He freaked out. He gave me this massive lecture about eating right and whatever. Then he said he'd look into when would be the next time we could see each other.

A small smile found its way to my face as I thought about seeing him again. The smile stayed on my lips as I walked downstairs and opened the door.

"Finally!" Perrie called out as she walked inside.

"We've been out there for ages upon ages!" Danielle shouted shortly after.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled with a soft laugh. "I overslept. Me and Louis were talking on the phone till like four in the morning."

"Okay, empathy there." Perrie said as she raised her hand up. "I understand. Say no more."

"What did he say?" Danielle asked and checked her phone. "Oh, and hurry up. We have a reservation in a half hour at a restaurant."

"What restaurant-" I began to ask but was cut off by the sound of my phone ringing upstairs. "Okay. I'll go up, grab my phone and purse and I'll be right back." I mumbled quickly before darting upstairs.

I found my phone on my bedside table and quickly picked it up. Louis' face was on the screen, the words reading 'Loueey Pooey.' A small smile crept on my face before I realized the time. It was around 9:39am here, which meant 3:39am in Peru. I grew slightly worried at why he was calling at such a time.

I answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, babe." He spoke over the phone. His voice sounded stressed, causing my worry to grow.

"What happened?" I asked and sat on the edge of my bed. "Why are you up?"

"Well.. I reckon you haven't been on the Internet?"

"Not at all. Why?" my eyes traced around the room nervously.

"Well.. One of my videos got out." He spoke slowly, as if he didn't want to tell me.

"What video?" I asked, afraid he'd say something as drastic as 'Well, I recorded our sex and it's leaked. Oops.'

"I recorded a video of me and Zayn smoking a joint and I guess it got out." He sounded like a child confessing to stealing candy. His voice was slow and quiet.

"Louis Tomlinson you-" I groaned and rubbed my face with my free hand. "I've been telling you not to do that in public, let alone record it."

"I know." He mumbled, he was miles away, but I knew him well enough to know there was a pout on his lips.

"Okay." I said with a sigh. I had to be levelheaded with this situation. I shouldn't give him hell about it, knowing their fan base, he'd get enough there. "It's fine, Louis. Thank you for telling me."

"You're not mad?" He asked, his voice sounding surprised.

"I'm not mad, no. What's going to happen now?"

"Well.." A long sigh was heard. "I guess it's going to court and whatever happens there happens. That's what it's come down to."

I frowned and shook my head. I didn't really know what to say or do that would make this better. "Well, good luck, I guess. Just don't stress too much, okay? I've gotta go now. Me, Perrie and Danielle are going out for breakfast. Try and get some sleep. I love you."

"I love you too, Darling. Be safe." He whispered before hanging up.

I got up and grabbed my hand bag. My mind was racing at all the possible outcomes. What if they lost the case? What would happen? I made my way downstairs, knowing I had to tell Perrie since she probably didn't know.

"That's what I was thinking." I heard Danielle say when I was halfway down the stairs.

"But her being pregnant? I don't think so. Like me and Zayn, she's being safe with Louis for as far as I know. Zayn was telling me that Louis told him that they were." Perrie replied, causing me to stop.

"Perrie, lets be honest here. Condoms and or birth control aren't always effective. Look at the symptoms. She gets cramps. She gets cravings. She's gaining weight. Her period hasn't happened in two months. And that's if you count the spotting she got two months ago." Danielle whisper shouted.

"Don't bring that up though, Dani. It's probably because of all the stress. She probably over-eats because of Louis leaving. And the whole Mother Nature, her cycles are different from mine and yours and you know that."

"Yeah but I still think-"

"I'm not pregnant!" I yelled as I continued down the stairs, staring at them. Both of their heads snapped up, the color leaving their faces. "Don't you realize that, Danielle? I haven't had my period in like four months besides that spotting and that means that there's something wrong with me. Perrie is right. You shouldn't just assume." They were both silent. "I talked to my doctor and he said that there is something wrong by the looks of it and you just assuming this isn't helping at all."

"I'm sorry.." Was all Danielle said.

It was too late, though. I was outraged. "I told you this yesterday! But you still want to say that and do it behind my back?" I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair. "We're going to the pharmacy right now and getting a pregnancy test and after that I want this issue to be done with."

She nodded. We all left and got into Danielle's car. The whole trip was awkwardly silent. When we got to the pharmacy, I picked out four different tests and paid for them. Danielle and Perrie were on my heels, not saying a word. On the way back there were fans that recognized Perrie and in the nicest way she could, told them she just didn't have time to stop.

When we got home, I dropped my stuff on the couch and walked into the bathroom. I opened all four tests and laid them out on the counter. I waited for a little bit before taking them. They all revealed the response in relatively the same time, which was in fifteen minutes tops. I used my phone as an alarm and left the tests in the bathroom. I walked out to the living room and sat on the couch. Perrie and Danielle were seated on separate couches.

After a while of silence, Danielle spoke up. "I'm really sorry, Eleanor."

I shrugged.

She sighed before speaking again. "I just figured-"

Everyone went completely still as my phone's alarm went off. I stood up and turned it off. I looked up and saw them stand up as well. I slipped my phone into my pocket and began walking to the bathroom.

Time to prove them wrong.