Chapter 4

Chapter 4

-Clubbing With A Twist-

I rubbed my temples as I sat alone in a booth. I looked around at the overly packed club in search for Louis. How did it turn into this? Me being sat here alone while everyone else was getting pissed drunk? One second we were golfing and the other we were here. I closed my eyes and sat still. I just needed to stay invisible and not be noticed. We've been here for a little over two hours and soon they'll want to go home. I just need to stay calm until then.

"Hey, beautiful!" I heard a guy yell through the loud music, a heavy slur in his voice. He was a tall man with way to much stubble on his face and didn't look like he belonged in the VIP section at all. Maybe he was one of those rich men looking for a young sugar baby.

"W-" I was cut off when he took a seat besides me, I immediately moved away from him. "I-I have a boyfriend." I mumbled quickly and clutched on to my bag.

"Yeah? Well I've got like three girlfriends." He smirked and moved closer to me.

"Can you please not?" I asked, my voice growing quieter. I wasn't even sure he heard me properly.

"Can I please? Why of course!" He yelled over the music and grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Stop! Please let me go!" I yelled out and tried pulling my hand away, wincing at his tight grip.

"Please lets go? Well sure thing, beautiful!" He smirked as he pulled me out of the booth with him, he seemed to get off with twisting my words.

"No! Louis! Louis help me!" I yelled out at the top of my lungs, knowing it was no good since the music blaring drowned out my voice.

"Will you shut up?!" He growled and turned around to grab my chin with his free hand.

"Please let me go. Please!" I pleaded as I began crying, my eyesight going blurry.

"I'll let you go after I'm done." He smirked and tried forcing his lips against mine.

I shook my head quickly and tried pushing him away. I pressed my lips together tightly as I felt his rough stubble scratch my face. I grabbed on to my bag with my free hand and started swinging it at him. I spit against his mouth in a desperate attempt to get away. That caused him to pull away and look at me, anger flared in his eyes as he wiped his mouth. He then lifted his hand.

"Don't you fucking dare!" I heard Louis' faint voice yell out over the music.

"Louis!" I tried yelling out but squeezed my eyes shut as I saw what his hand was doing "Louis please hel-" I was cut off by the sudden impact of the man's hand against my cheek.

I fell back almost instantly, my hand moving to cover up my now throbbing cheek. I let out a muffled cry as I hit the ground.

"Oh you have to be kidding- you're the boyfriend?" I heard the guy ask with a snicker.

I slowly stood up and wiped my eyes, keeping my hand on my cheek. I looked up and backed up as Louis attacked the man. I yelled out and looked around frantically. I then felt two strong arms wrap tightly around me.

"Get the girls behind me!" I hear Harry's loud voice yell out as he held me to his chest "Someone get Louis and hold that prick back!"

I glanced at Louis and that man, both of them throwing hits at each other. "Louis! P-Please! Someone get Louis!" I pleaded and fought against Harry as Liam and Niall pried Louis off of the man.

Zayn led Perrie, Sofia and Barbara towards the exit as Harry did to me. I struggled against him and let out soft cries, trying to search for Louis. As soon as we stepped outside Harry turned me to face him. He wiped my cheeks and frowned as I winced when he touched my sore cheek.

"Oh, Louis is not going to like this..." He mumbled quietly and shook his head, his eyebrows knitting as he examined my cheek.

"What's wrong?" Perrie asked and walked over to us, her eyes widening as she saw my cheek. "Did he do that?!" She asked, "Zayn!" She called out, "Zayn, come look at this"

"What is it?" He asked but furrowed his eyebrows as I looked at me "Oh, shit..."

"W-What?" I asked and watched as they all surrounded me. "What's wrong?" I repeated when I didn't get an answer.

"Eleanor!" I heard Louis shout as he ran outside and looked around for me.

My eyes widened and I pushed passed them to get to Louis "Louis!"

"Baby, are you alright-" He stopped when he caught sight of my cheek, his eyes narrowed and his fists clenched. "He did that." He whispered and turned around to go back inside.

"Louis, please. Lets just go." Harry mumbled and appeared behind me, gently grabbing my arm.

"Do you not fucking see her face?! Do you not see that?!" He shouted, spinning back so he could face Harry and I.

"Louis, mate, the cops are arriving." Liam uttered and grabbed Louis' forearm, motioning to the distant sounds of sirens. "Let's go. We can just take the girls back to your room and watch a movie or something."

"Yeah.." He nodded and walked over to me slowly, a frown clear on his face. He looked down at Harry's hand on my arm and whispered under his breath, "Please let her go."

"Right." Harry nodded and let go of me "I'll haul a taxi for us. Stay close behind, yeah?"

Louis nodded and gently took my hand into his now bruised hand, waiting for everyone to start walking ahead before speaking softly "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have left you."

"I was the one who insisted." I whispered and shook my head as I brought his hand up slightly to look over his knuckles.

"Yes, El. But I'm the boyfriend. I'm the one that's supposed to take care of you.." He mumbled as we started walking after the rest of the guys. "It was stupid of me to do that. And you know it too."

"Louis, I wouldn't want you to be all bored and sober with me." I mumbled as I looked over his hand once more, frowning slightly.

"Why didn't you want to drink?" He asked. Through my peripheral vision I saw his eyes widen.

Letting out a small laugh I looked over at him questioningly.

He looked back at me, his eyes beaming as a wide smile crossed his face. "Eleanor, are you pregnant?! Are you having our baby?!" He asked and stopped walking to lean down and press his hand agains my stomach.