Chapter 5

Chapter 5

-The Baby Talk-

"Eleanor, are you pregnant?! Are you having our baby?!" Louis asked and stopped walking to lean down and press his hand agains my stomach.

"What?" I asked and looked down at him, dumbfounded at his odd actions.

"Are you?" he asked, the radiant smile never leaving his face "Are you pregnant? Is that why you wouldn't drink?"

"Louis.. No.." I mumbled and shook my head as I pulled him up. "I'm not pregnant. I just didn't drink because I figured someone had to be the sober one."

"Oh.." He mumbled as a frown crossed his face "I guess that make sense, huh?" He said with a nervous chuckle, his arm wrapping around my waist again. "Guess I look like an idiot now."

"No.. Well, yeah.." I laughed quietly and nudged his side gently. "I just.. I didn't know that's how you felt."

"What do you mean?" He asked as he started walking, keeping me by his side.

"Well... About having a baby." I spoke slowly, unable to ignore the awkwardness lingering around us.

"I- lets get home first, yeah?" He proposed, "I don't really want things getting any more awkward." He spoke and chuckled quietly, motioning to the guys ahead.

I nodded and wrapped an arm around him. We walked in silence, not really awkward, but awkward. The thought ran through my mind, 'He wants a baby..' and all that came with that thought was 'I'm not ready. But what if he thinks I don't love him because of that? Will he leave me?' At this point, I didn't know what to think. I just hoped everything would turn out fine and that we could just go back to normal again.

____________________

"I'm going to call it a night.." I yawned as I stood up from the couch, holding an ice pack against my cheek. The others nodded slightly, not turning away from the tv.

"I'm going to go with her." Louis whispered and stood up. "You guys know where the food is. There's blankets in the closet in the hall if you all want to spend the night here. You guys know where the bathroom is and there's one more room that's free. Do with it what you will." He yawned as he stepped closer to me.

Louis placed his hand on my lower back and led me to our room. Once we reached the room Louis excused himself to go to the restroom. After he left I went over to my pajama drawer and grabbed my 'I ❤️ Louis' shirt, along with some fuzzy socks. I walked over to the bed and set the clothes down. Slowly, I brought the ice pack down and set it by the clothes. I lifted up a hand to gently brush against my reddened cheekbone. I frowned and winced. At least it wasn't as swollen anymore and. It most likely wouldn't bruise over. It hadn't been that hard of a hit and I had it under ice for quite some time. With a sigh I pulled my shirt off and tossed it to the side. I then pulled off my jeans and tossed them to where my shirt was. Just then I heard Louis come out from the bathroom.

"Well what a nice view." I heard him say, causing me to roll my eyes. Even though I couldn't see him, I could practically hear the smirk that was probably plastered on his lips.

"Will you help me?" I asked and looked over my shoulders at him, noticing he was only in boxers.

"Of course." He said without hesitation, "With what?"

"Will you unclip the strap?" I whispered.

He nodded and walked over to me, standing behind me. I felt his cool hands trace down my shoulder blades and grab the bra straps, causing me to shiver under his warm body heat. He unhooked them and then moved his hands up to my shoulders. Slowly, he pushed the bra straps down, moving them down my arms. I watched the bra fall to the floor and shivered again as Louis placed his warm hands on my hips.