Chapter 10

Chapter 10

-Truly Madly Deeply-

"El!" Louis called from downstairs, obviously annoyed.

"Coming!" I called out, touching up my make up one last time and checking my outfit. Dark dungarees with a white long sleeve, my hair in its usual waves.

"That's what you've been saying this whole time!" He protested from the bottom of the steps.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I called out once more, grabbing my bag and making my way downstairs.

"I never understood why girls-" Louis stopped mid-sentence when he saw me.

I froze, obviously flushed. "I- Louis?" I asked with a nervous laugh.

"You look gorgeous.." He whispered.

The second he said that, my stomach erupted with butterflies. My knees felt weak and that silly smile was plastered on my face. I felt as if it were our first date all over again. My mouth dried up and my mind went wild, searching for something to say. My eyes trailed over what he was wearing and my heart fluttered. He wore a white shirt with a jean jacket I'd probably knick at the end of the night, his dark jeans rolled up from the ankles, and his nice, black vans. I took in a hitched breath as he quickly made his way over to me and wrapped an arm around my waist, pressing my body against his. he leaned in to press his lips against mine but I quickly leaned away.

"It's too early to mess up my make up, Tomlinson.." I whispered and pressed my hands against his chest.

He huffed and pushed me back against the wall. He leaned his head against the crook of my neck, his warm breath tickling my skin. He placed his lips against my neck, his chapped lips scratching me lightly as he kissed down my collarbone. He paused and slowly moved away, only hanging on to my hand. I let out a soft whimper as he moved away, causing him to smirk.

"Lets go.." He whispered.

"We'll see who laughs last, Tommo." I whispered back before leading him to the door.

___________________

I pushed down on the gas pedal, laughing as I heard Louis scream out. I glanced back at him and saw he had crashed his go-kart against the rail... again. We were currently in a pretty heated go kart race, I was winning. I slowed down a bit and looked back at him.

"C'mon, Louis! You can catch up!" I laughed out.

"Cheater!" He shrieked as he started driving again once he got unstuck.

I let out a giggle and sped up once he started catching up. "You're just jealous!" I shouted and looked back at him.

We raced for a while. Louis was now in the lead. But in my defense. He was cheating. He'd bump into me and I'd crash against the rails. I let out a grunt as I tried catching up. I yelled at him to move because he'd swerve in front of me occasionally. Of course, my yelling only earned a few laughs from him.

"Louis!" I yelled as I crashed against the railings again. His laughter filled the air and mixed with the sounds of engines running. I closed my eyes and whined before getting my go-kart unstuck "You're such a bloody cheater!" I shouted in annoyance.

He stopped his go-kart. As he stepped out of the cart and took off his helmet, he spoke, "You're calling me a cheater?!"

I raised an eyebrow before following his movements and getting out of the go-kart, "Yeh, what're you going to do about it, Tomlinson?" I asked and took off my helmet.

He smirked briefly before turning serious and dropping his helmet. The serious lasted for about two seconds before he sprinted towards me. My eyes widened and I let out a yell. Dropping my helmet, I turned and ran. Giggles and laughs escaped my lips along with the few 'Louis! Louis, stop!' that were said. Louis merely laughed and called out my name as he ran after me. Occasionally, when he'd be at my heels, he would reach a hand out and pinch my bum, causing me to squeal and run faster.