Chapter 6

Chapter 6

-Naked Encounters-

I heard muffled sounds in the distance as I started stirring from my sleep. I tried making sense of what I was hearing, but Louis' snores drowned out most of the sounds. I shrugged it off and rested my hands on Louis' chest. Half of my body was draped over his, I was face down and my legs were tangled with his. The thin sheet we had used to keep warm only covered our mid torsos. I had my head against Louis' chest and listened to the vibrations that his snores caused. Although Louis' snores were loud, I was able to make out what the muffled voices talking to each other were saying.

'What if they're naked?'

'Well then you go in!"

'I'm not taking that risk. I've got a girl.'

'I don't really want to do that either.. I don't want Barbara asking about what happened.'

'Well, I'm going to go wake up Perrie.'

'C'mon, mate. You do it. You've got nothing to lose!'

'Well that's what you think. But if Louis sees me in there and she is undressed I'll be in a massive problem.'

I furrowed my eyebrows and let out a small breath, trying to go back to sleep. I let out a silent yawn as I heard the door open slowly, causing it to creek. Just as it had opened I heard it slam shut and someone slamming back into it. I sat up abruptly with wide eyes. I felt Louis prop himself up as I looked towards the door, seeing a wide eyed Harry. I furrowed my eyes as I noticed that he was looking at me.. the thing was, he wasn't looking at my face. I tilted my head to the side before looking down, my eyes growing wider and my cheeks going red as I realized I wasn't dressed.

"Harry, what are you gawking at?" Louis asked groggily as I quickly turned and tried to hide against Louis. When Louis saw that I was naked he quickly grabbed the blanket and put it over my waist, keeping it on himself as well. "What the fuck, Harry?!" He snapped.

"I-I just- Liam-" Harry stuttered out.

"Can you get the fuck out and fucking wait until we're dressed?!" He yelled out. All I heard was the door open and shut, followed by quick footsteps down the hallway. "He's gone." Louis mumbled in an annoyed tone.

"Okay.." I whispered and looked up at him, leaning up to peck his lips. "Good morning."

"Morning." He replied and pecked my lips back before getting up.

"You okay?" I asked as I watched him grab a new pair of boxers and his old coca cola pajama bottoms.

"Peachy..." He huffed. "Can we match today?" he asked and turned to face me, holding up the pajamas.

I grinned and nodded before getting up. "Of course." I replied and walked over to my undergarment drawer. I pulled out some panties and a bra and slipped them both on. "Lou, what shirt are you wearing?" I asked and looked around the floor.

"None. But you have to wear one." He said with a sigh and ran his hands through his hair. "Do you need a hairband?"

"Yes, please." I spoke and grinned as I spotted my 'I ❤️ Louis' shirt on the ground. I picked it up and tugged it on.

I took the hairband from Louis and sent him a smile. He waited for my hair to be up in a messy bun before mumbling, "I'll be downstairs."

I nodded at him and walked over to my pajama bottom drawer once he had left. I looked through the clothes before finding my coca cola bottoms. I smiled softly as I thought back to when we had gotten them. It was one of those 'I have to have it' kind of things for Louis. The memory flashed back from that day.. Louis saw the pair and his eyes just popped out of his face. His goofy grin was plastered on his face all the way back to the hotel when he carried the bag back. I pulled the pajamas on and looked in the mirror, making sure I looked presentable before walking out of the room. As soon as I stepped out into the hall, I heard Louis yelling.