Chapter 8

Chapter 8

-PMS'ing & Parking Lot Sex-

My eyes fluttered open and I was in a small room. As soon as my vision cleared I heard Louis talk faintly.

"Eleanor? Baby, I'm sorry. Look at me- I'm sorry." He began to ramble, "I shouldn't have left you behind. I-I'm sorry I just- I couldn't get up the mountain because the bloody rangers hadn't seen you fall and they just-"

"Louis.." I managed to croak out as I lifted my hand up. "I'm fine. All in one piece."

"Are you sure? Do you feel good?"

"A bit sore- where are we?" I asked softly and looked around.

"The infirmary. You've been out for a good three hours." He mumbled and stroked my cheek.

"Three hours?" I asked in shock, closing my eyes as I feel his soft, warm fingers trail over my cold cheek gently.

"Yeah.. I haven't said anything to the boys though.. I figured it's what you would've wanted."

"Thank you." I whispered. I didn't want this to be a big deal or anything. I didn't want anyone to worry. Not over something this silly.

Soon enough, they let us out. I leaned on Louis for support as we walked out because my legs felt terribly weak. As if I had ran about three miles in a matter of minutes. Louis stopped walking as we approached the exit and pulled my hoodie down to almost cover my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I whispered as he adjusted my scarf as well.

"It's cold out there, Babe." He murmured before wrapping his arm around me again. "And you don't have your snow clothes on." He added and motioned to my leggings and thermal shirt.

I smiled softly and nodded, walking with him. I furrowed my eyebrows when we didn't walk towards our cabin, but to the car. "Louis... I- where are we going?" I asked with a light pout.

"To the airport." He replied. "Then homeward bound."

I tried arguing with him but gave up, seeing no use in staying here anyway since my legs were basically killing me. Not to mention I had really bad cramps. All I wanted was to cuddle with Louis on his bed and watch some romantic movies so that I ended up crying and Louis would rub my back. I would cry against his shoulder and tell him how good or bad the movie was. He would only rub my back and agree to everything I said. Though he doesn't like to admit it, I know he laughs at me.

____________________

I groaned and held my stomach. I laid on the seat in attempt to make these damn cramps go away, didn't work. I rolled over, sat up, moved upside down, and even tried swaying. Nothing.

"Babe.. It's a bit early for Mother Nature isn't it?" Louis asked and looked at me through the rare view mirror. He had decided to drive since he thought we needed some alone time to talk.

"Does it always have to fucking be that?!" I snapped but immediately realized what I had done. "Yeah." I added.

"Well..." He trailed off and let out a long breath. "Do you want me to pull over?"

"Pull over for what, Louis? You know what- just don't talk to me right now."

"As you wish." He mumbled and stayed quiet.

"I didn't fucking mean it!" I yelled at him.

"Well then what did you mean?!" He yelled back.

"Don't yell at me!" I snapped back at him.