Sequel

Hey guys, I know it's been a while.

So, as I'm sure many of you have guessed, A Forgotten Time was built to have a second and possibly a third book.  I had always intended to write them, but my main problem has been free time to do so.  Once I found free time, I hit a road block.  I have lost interest in the tv show The Vampire Diaries, and I hate to say I am severely out of date. 

Lately there has been more activity on my story and new comments and it brought me back to it.  I've been rereading it and it has been a very fond walk down memory lane.  I giggle at all the little jokes and marvel at how much you all (my readers) loved it and supported my writing.

For all of you, I will be making time to work on the sequel, as I already have tons built just waiting to be written. 

My only problem is that I don't know the show anymore.  What I loved about A Forgotten Time was that I could mess with it however I wanted.  Now that Caroline has returned to the present, I'm stuck on how to incorporate all my ideas into the existing time line.  This whole time I have been very determined to stay true to the original story line, and I don't want that to change, except for obviously the Caroline/Klaus relationship.

Therefore, long story short.

I am looking for a partner!!

My classes end for the year at the beginning of December (2016).  I should have some time to work on the next book then.  I'm hoping to have a writing partner and make progress on the book near that time.

I am looking for someone very knowledgeable about the following seasons and how the relationships change and grow.  As well as a strong writer, who is inventive (avoids cliches), and good at communicating and working as a team.

If you are interested in becoming my partner in this, please private message me!  Tell me a little about yourself, your interests, strengths, weaknesses, likes/dislikes.  Why you'd like to be my partner and all that good stuff.  I'll check out what you've written and if we hit it off, you'll have a good shot.  =D

I really look forward to hearing from you guys!! Please keep in mind, if I don't find a good partner, there will never be a true end to this story.  XP  I know it's mean, but it's also true.

Anyway, thanks for your patience as readers I really appreciate it.  And I really hope to have some people interested in helping me with this project.  It means a whole lot to me!

Thanks again!

DramaticInvisibleGirl