Prologue - Slightly Hit

"Juliaaan!"

Here we go again. Here goes my heart again. And here goes the girl I love - my princess. And soon, the girl I'll hurt, the girl I have to leave. Wala sa sariling napahawak ako sa kaliwang dibdib ko where my heart beats. It's like a barbwire is twisting my heart, suffocating me. Iniisip ko pa lang na iiwanan ko sya, masakit na. Paano pa kaya kung ilang taon ko syang di makikita? Leaving her is a hell for me.

"Uy, Julian. Bakit tulala ka? May masakit ba sa'yo? Is there something wrong with your chest?" nagtatakang tanong nya.

Gusto ko sanang sagutin sya na maya-maya lang, guguho na ang mundo ko. It may sounds exaggerating but that's her effect on me - wala na akong magagawa dun. Then her eyes landed on the luggages near me.

"Ano 'yan? Magbabakasyon kayo ni Lola? O bibisitahin nyo sina Tito Andrew at Tita Jackilyn?"

I saw confusion in her eyes. . . and hope. She's hoping that her guess are right. I cupped her face. I want to memorize every part of her face. The way she calls my name, the way her face turns crimson whenever I sing her a song. Her curly hair that flows with the wind. And her smile that makes my knees turns to jelly. Damn! That's her effect on me. Nagiging makata ako.

"I'm sorry, princess." I speak in a low tone.

"Bakit? Bakit ka nagsosorry?" 

"I'm going to study in Europe. Dun ako magka-college. And. . .and I don't if when I'll be back." I looked straight in her eyes where tears were beginning to form.

"Wow. Just wow. You - you promised to stay by my side. Tapos ngayon, eto? Why do people love leaving me?" tuluyan nang tumulo ang mga luha nya.

"Pero babalik ako. Hindi ko lang alam kung - kung kelan." I tried to hold her hand pero pilit nyang winawaksi ang kamay ko.

"Please, My Princess. Let me hold you kahit ngayon lang." 

Hindi ko alam kung saan nya nakuha ang lakas para kumawala sa pagkakahawak ko. Or I'm just too weak right now to hold her tight?

"Isabella Janine Ferrera!" 

I called her. I saw her stopped but she didn't give me just a look. Nakatalikod parin sya sakin.

"I love you. And please. . . please believe it. I'll be back, remember that." I waited for her response. Then she said. . .

"You know what? Fvck you!"

Then she ran. Away from me, away from my life - NO - she may run away from me right now, but I'll make sure that when I come back, she will not just get a slight hit but a bull's eye. You just have to wait Janine. At sa pagbabalik ko, buong puso mo na ang tatamaan ko.

------------------------------

It's new year, so new story! This is a side story of Dear FL and my first "long" story. Mas iba kesa sa format ng Dear FL. Gosh! Papasabak ako nito. Haha. So, comments and votes are highly appreciated. And btw, this is narrate by the lead female character. Lalagyan ko naman ng 'warning' if ever, it's the lead guy's POV. Thank you! -- Reese. <3

P.S. Julian's photo at the side. ^^