1.

[edited]

With heavy steps, she walked down the dark hallway, holding onto her own black clipboard. Her first day welcome wasn't good to begin with, and now she was on the way to meet her first patient.

A dangerous and tough one. Thats what they told her. He had killed his girlfriend and she was warned not to try to strike a conversation with him.

She was a new nurse in the asylum, located in an almost deserted city. She felt insane for taking the job here. But if she wouldn't help these patients, who would?

Unlocking the door, she walked in and found herself staring at a guy. He had pale skin and black hair. And by the looks of it, he didnt look dangerous. Not at all.

"Min yoongi?" She called out slowly, and he looked away from the window. He studied her for abit, before looking out to the windows once again.

"Im your new nurse, pleasure to meet you." She tried to smile, but failed to as he took out a lighter from his pocket.

Where on earth did he get that?

"Isit time for me to eat my medicine again?" He played with the lighter as he slowly lifted his eyes to meet hers. Fear was written all over her face, and he smiled knowing that he had once again scared another nurse of his.

Seventh nurse of the month.

"Y-yes." She took out the pills and he pulled out his hand to get them.
Signalling her to leave, he threw the pills into the small wooden box, where all his pills were stored.

He had never eaten a single pill. He knew it was to make him weaker so it was easier to tame him. All these years in this asylum, he knew the tricks those old doctors had in their sleeves.

And now he wondered, how long that new nurse can last.