25

YES ITS BEEN TOO LONG

"Shes always getting into the way! Get rid of her too."

"Would she suspect anything though?" The doctor looked up as he placed the beaker on the table.

"Not if Yoongi is the one giving it to her."

She walked towards his room again, with the usual tray of food, usual glass of drink, usual plate of fruits. She was nervous to meet him, but there was nothing she could change.

She was his nurse.

"Lunch." She placed the tray down and looked at him. It was almost as if they were back to day one. Yoongi was staring out the window, and she would stand there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"You'll forgive me for whatever i do?" Yoongi asked as he turned to face her. She was confused for a minute, but when he revealed a pill in his hand, her sudden confusion turned to fear.

"What are you doing?" It came out almost as a whisper as she look at him bring the pill closer to his mouth. She was afraid that he'll leave her here. She didn't want him to leave.

"Im sorry." With that, Yoongi walked towards her and pressed his lips against her. She felt nothing.

No passion.

No love.

Nothing.

She felt the pill being pushed into her mouth and soon enough, she swallowed it. Yoongi pulled away, panting while maintaining the eye contact.

"Im sorry. Im sorry!"

She was coughing out blood. Her head felt heavy and the world was spinning. Yoongi held her closed as he pulled the both of them to the bed, and she was placed on his lap.

"I'm sorry. I.." she shushed him and smiled. Reaching her hand forward, her hands landed on his face as she caressed it.

For the last time.

"I love you Yoongi. Don't forget that alright?"

"I love you too..."

And then she was gone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jagi? Jagiya. Wake up." She stirred from her sleep and rubbed her eyes. Stretching her arms, she rose from her bed and looked at the man infront of her with sleepy eyes.

"It's already 11! We have an appointment with the photographer at 12.30 remember? We're taking wedding pictures." He smiled as she pulled her out of bed and pushed her to the washroom.

"I thought... i thought i died." She whispered and he chuckled.

"Must be a dream. Now go get yourself ready. I'll be at the living room if you need me."

"Yoongi!" She called out and he stopped to look at her.

"Why?"

"I love you." She smiled as she hugged him. She felt relieved. The man she loves was right infront of her.

"What's with you today? I love you too Yumi ah." Yoongi smiled and ruffled her hair.

It was all a dream.

                                     [END]

LMAO MUST HAVE BEEN THE SHITTIEST ENDING OF WATTPAD.

Anyways thank you so much for all the love and support!! Asylum has finally ended~

Please do continue to support me and tead my other books! Love yall.

And if yall want a alternate ending do tell me in the comments and I'll try to think of something:)

And LMAO i chose the name Yumi cuz i couldn't stop laughing when i typed Park Jimin IM SORRY