13

Please check out [remember] ! Its completed:)

"Increase the dosage of his medicine. We need the drug to work soon so we can get rid of him."

She smiled as she walked into Yoongi's room, with rice cakes in her hand. She had went to buy it at the store right down the street for him just so he wouldnt have to eat the cafeteria food.

"You bought rice cakes?" Yoongi asked and she nodded before placing the food on the table. Yoongi smiled before opening the takeaway box, and he spent no time devouring the food.

"Hey the patient nee-" the door swung open and the doctor looked up from his clipboard before staring at the box of food Yoongi had infront of him.

"What is this?" The doctor stared at her, and she felt herself shaking at his voice.

"He should be eating from the cafeteria. Not rice cakes from stores outside!" The doctor yelled and she flinched.

"I told her to buy it." She was surprised to hear Yoongi speak up. He simply looked at the doctor as he placed the chopsticks down.

"You what? The cafeteria food is healthier and delicious! You shouldn't eat junk like this!" The doctor said and Yoongi scoffed.

"I've been here for years. What do you serve? Rice with vegetables. Diluted orange juice. Overcooked chicken. I've ate them for so long. I wanted food from outside thats why i told her to buy it." Yoongi glared at the doctor and she silently thanked Yoongi for speaking up for her.

"You. Meet me outside. And Yoongi, throw that food immediately." The doctor said before walking out.

"Thank you."

"You might get fired. Why are you thanking me?" Yoongi was confused. He didnt help much. Why was she thanking him?

"For helping me just now. If i get fired I'll come visit you often still. So dont worry." She smiled before closing the door, and Yoongi couldnt help but feel nervous.