9

Holy fishballs MAMA AWARDS IS TOMORROW here's a starter pack:
TISSUES, LOTS OF THEM
STRONG WIFI CONNECTION
A HUGE SCREEN TO STREAM IT
VOICE CUZ ITLL INVOLVE LOTS OF SCREAMING.

Or is that just me^

I swear if mnet aint gonna hire some good cameramen watch me write them a ten page essay on how shit the camerawork was and reasons to hire me as their cameramen cuz i can do better.

I never thought this story would get so much love and support so thank you guys very much! Please continue to support me and check out my other fanfics!!

Yoongi was dressed in a plain black tee and a pair of ripped jeans. He wore a blue converse and he looked at himself in the mirror.

Was this him?

He had been in that stupid white gown for so many years, he almost forgot that he once dressed like a normal human being.

She knocked on the door before twisting it open, and Yoongi stared at her. She had her hair slightly curled and she had put on some light makeup. Wearing a crop tee and a skater skirt, along with a red converse.

"You look great." She smiled as she looked at Yoongi. This boy can look good effortlessly.

"Let's go!" She took Yoongi's hand and he felt a weird feeling as their hands met. It felt like how he first got to hold his girlfriend's hand.

"I dont know what you like but I've prepared tickets to a movie." She smiled as she handed him one, and he checked the movie before smiling.

Ouija.

"I like it." Yoongi spoke, and she was surprised, for this is the first time he had voiced out his opinion. Yoongi looked at her before smiling once more and grabbing her hand, intertwining them together.

"Lets go." She felt her heart rate increase as they walked down the hallway to the theatre. She loved how his hand fit with hers, and it felt so right.

Im scared that ive fallen for you yoongi.