16

"Yoongi ah."

"Yoongi? Wake up." Yoongi groaned as he pushed himself up from the bed. She chuckled as she watched his eyes before facing her.

"Hmm?"

"Here. You didn't eat alot during meals." She handed him a styrofoam box, and he opened it to find fried chicken in it.

"Thank you." He smiled as he took a bite off the chicken drumlet.

"It's really good."

"Really? I made them myself. Hurry up and eat. We dont want to get caught." She smiled as he nodded before devouring the chicken. Within minutes, he had managed to finish most of it, and he closed the box before throwing it down his window.

"Thank you. I didnt know the doctors would do that."

"I just did what i was supposed to do." She shrugged before looking down.

"I wanted to protect the person i love."

"Did you say something?"

"Ani. I didnt say anything." She shook her head before facing Yoongi.

"Have a good rest. Do the same tomorrow for your meals, I'll bring you food at night." She stood up and left, but Yoongi caught her wrist and stopped her.

"Hey." Yoongi pulled her closer to him, and she gasped as she hit his chest, her face was flushed and her heart was beating so fast she thought it would jump out.

What he did next shocked her. Yoongi did not hesitate as he planted a soft kiss on her lips, before smiling and sealing their lips together once more. She froze but never failed to come back to her senses. Slowly closing her eyes, she let herself melt in his kiss as she returned it.

"I love you."