10

Please check out my latest book [midnight] !

"I dont want to go back." Yoongi whispered as she held his hand and walked him in. It was currently break time, and patients were allowed to roam around the hospital. Upon seeing Yoongi dressed in casual clothes, they stared at him and soon enough, the attention was all on Yoongi.

"Hyung. You're in human clothes." Jungkook stated as Yoongi walked pass, ignoring his statement.

Typical Yoongi.

"Jungkook ah, go get your snack from the cafeteria alright?" She smiled as she scurried off to Yoongi's room. He was already changing out his clothes, and she gasped before slamming the door shut.

"You can come in now." Yoongi said and she walked in, before helping him keep away his clothing.

"I'll go get you some food." She turned and open the door as she went to her office to get some cereal bars. By now she knew how the cafeteria adds in his medicine in his meal, and hence she avoids giving him cafeteria food as much as she can.

Those medicines wont cure him, it makes it worse.

She placed the cereal bars on his table, and Yoongi hesitated before picking them up. He felt like a normal human being today. Going to the movies and having lunch at a pizza restaurant. He did things humans outside would do, and he never realized how much he misses his life before this.

"Thank you. For today. For everything." Yoongi grabbed her wrist and said, and she smiled shaking her head.

"Did it make you feel better?" She asked and he nodded.

"That's what im here for. To make you feel better."