7.

"What did you do to him?" She yelled, furious at the doctor's descisions for taking over her shift. She was sick that day and asked for a day off.

If she knew this would happen, she'll rather come to work being sick.

"I told you we gave him treatment. He fainted himself."

She came back to work at night, making sure to check on Yoongi but the moment she entered his ward, she saw him shivering, and looking as pale as ever.

"He could have died." She gritted her teeth as she glared at the doctors, waiting for them to give her a proper explaining. Yoongi was her patient and without her orders no one should be touching him.

"Well but he didnt. Now your job here is to make sure he doesnt die. If he dies in our hands its your fault because youre his nurse. Now get going and make sure he's still breathing." The doctor scoffed and shoo her away, and she cursed before slamming the door shut.

She grabbed a towel and soaked it in warm water before placing it on Yoongi's head. Praying that he would wake up, she went ahead to grab a bowl of chicken soup for him and placed it on the table.

It was already pass midnight but she was still there, beside Yoongi and making sure he was warm. She did everything. Covering him with thick blankets, closing the windows and making sure the wind wasnt blowing him. She did everything to make sure he was warmed up.

Hours passed by and he was finally starting to regain consciousness. She thanked god silently as she helped him sit up, but he pushed her away.

"I almost died."

"I know.. I'm sorry."

"You told me they wouldn't give me anymore treatments. Fucking liar." Yoongi glared and her and she felt guilty for the fact that she once promised him they'll never touch him.

"I was sick.. i didnt know.."

"Leave. I dont want to see you again."

And she felt a pang in her heart.