18

So yall have commented lots of names and I've picked out a few :) pls comment in line with the name you like and I'll reveal her name in the last chapter!!

Areum

Yumi

Tzuyu

Hyerin

Hwamin

Hyejin

Jaerin

PARK JIMIN

Also i have a new ff out named <witches>. It's the only fanfic I've planned to focus on in 2017 unless exams dont f my brain up:)

She smiled as she buttoned up Yoongi's shirt while Yoongi watched her. The party was in half an hour's time, and patients were excited about it. It was the first time in five years they were hosting a party.

Even though it's small, no one was complaining.

"You look handsome today."

"And you're gorgeous." He complimented and she felt her cheeks flush red. Chuckling, he took the hairpin lying on the table and pinned it on her hair.

"Now you look like an angel."

"Gosh Yoongi. You and your sweet mouth." She smiled.

"Party commences in ten! All are welcomed to enter the hall now." Patients started entering, chatters and laughters now filled the hall. The doctor was right beside her as she poured the drinks, and she felt uncomfortable with their gaze.

"This one." They stopped her from pouring the drink as they handed her two pills. She looked at them, gulping. Should she really do this?

"Go on. It'll dissolve right away." The doctors instructed and she bit her lips before throwing the pills in and pouring the red liquid. She watched as the pills dissolve and soon, it looked like a regular drink, just like the others.

"The cup has a marking on it. Be sure to get the right cup."

Fifteen minutes into the party and everyone was drinking, fooling around and acting as if it was a club in here. She smiled at the lively sight infront of her. It never was like this in this dull and old asylum.

"Hey. Wanna get a drink?" She turned back and saw Yoongi smiling at her. Her stomach churned as she forced out a smile and nodded, telling Yoongi she would go get the drinks.

Getting the cups, she walked back to Yoongi and passed one of the cups to him.

"Thanks. Is this fruit punch?"

"... mhm."

"I love it." She watched him as he brought the cup closer to his mouth, and her breath hitched as he gulped down the drink.