15

Please check out my new namjoon ff, friend request.

She picked up the tray from the cafeteria and glanced behind just to realise that the doctor was standing there.

They werent kidding when they said they would keep an eye on her.

Sighing, she picked up the tray and walked towards Yoongi's room, making sure to slip the note she had for Yoongi underneath the tray.

She opened the door and Yoongi smiled, but it soon disappeared when he realised the doctor was there. She placed the tray down and glanced back before making a quick eye contact with Yoongi. She pretended to trip over the table and Yoongi caught her perfectly.

"Read the note under the tray." She whispered before pushing herself away from Yoongi and walking out with the doctor. Yoongi frowned before picking up the tray, and of course, he found the note.

Avoid the meal and just have the drink. Your meal has been tempered by the doctors.

"Fucking doctors." He groaned before picking up the packet of juice and sipping it slowly. He started to wonder if she had known about the plan before since she had been letting him avoid cafeteria meals as often as possible.

"Ani. She's not on their side." He convinced himself before finishing up his drink and throwing his meal out of the window.