Chapter one:CROSSOVER

Kaitlyn's POV
The summer was great New York was amazing. And now its ruined im back at school jist one year one year left. I meet up with Sean at his locker as he hangs up his phone. "You okay?, was that Dylan? " i ask. He nods. "Yeah he was just telling me he loves me. I miss him but as soon as i graduate I'll be with him. Anyways are you excited about glee rehearsal is today?" He asked as we walk down the hall. "Yeah but with Chloe Emmett Dylan Shane Brandon and Quinn gone i feel like we aren't gonna have enough people." He laughs at my joke. "Thats why we have auditions....we are short on people. You going to them at free period? " he asked. I nod. "If you are." The bell rings.

Jude's POV
This is my first year at Mckinley i am a senior and i need something cool to do. My brother Sebastian is trying out for the football team but I'm not really good at sports. I look at the billboard where all the cluns are shown. Minecraft, robotics, student council, yearbook, celibacy club, glee club, Politics club...wait glee club isn't that were you sing and dance. Auditions are in a few minutes I'm sure i could come up with something.

Alex's POV
Being in this chair adds a year so i am back here instead of being in college it sucks but at least i have glee club. I wheel into the choir room and go sit by Kaitlyn and Sean as kids pile in.

No ones POV
Only six people auditioned but of course they alk got in. The glee club still needs five more people. "Okay Kaitlyn you need to find at least two more members. ..Sean two members and Alex find one more we can have more we just cant compete without twelve." The bell rings and they alk go on their mission.