Chapter 2: Telling

Allie's P.O.V

Them last two lessons went slower than ever! I swear one more lesson with them idiots, I'll probably pass out.

I walked down the hall that led to the canteen and pushed open the two double doors. I saw a table in the far left that held Sam, Josh, Rick and Eric.

Sam turned his head in my direction and glanced at me. I admit it, I have a crush on Sam, he is the sweetest of the guys and he is cute. I blushed a little and broke eye contact, walking to a table in the far right that had Carly and Susan. 

Carly noticed me coming so she got up and ran to me, enveloping me in a big hug.

"Easy Cas!" I said as she almost knocked the breath out if me.

"Sorry, you know I'm a hugger." she said with a sweet smile.

"Whats wrong with Su? She looks depressed." I asked.

"She found out her dad's in hospital, because he was in a car crash." she explained as my expression turned into shock.

"Oh my god, that's awful!" I said as we walked back to Susan.

"Come here," me and Carly say in sync as Susan puts her head on my shoulder and silently cries, while me and Carly both hold her.

"It'll be alright, I promise." I coo as her cries start to stop.

"Oh my god, he's looking at you Al," Susan says with red, puffy eyes.

"Who?"

"Sam..." she says, I scan the canteen until I see him by the water machine. Just as Carly was gonna say something, the bell rung, signalling break was over.

We all get up and head to Art. Only David, Josh, Sam and Susan were in this class. I'm just lucky it's Josh and not Eric, boy is that guy full of himself. I walk in the classroom and see only one seat available and that's by Sam. Since David is sitting with his girlfriend Olivia, Josh is with the slut of this class Tanisha, and Susan was with Max her boyfriend.

I walk to the back knowing Sam is watching me. I sit down and put my bag next to me. Sam looks at me and gives me a sweet smile. He passes a sheet of paper to me that read: Meet me near the lockers after class I need to talk to you :). I look up as him and nod, he nods back and focuses back on the lesson.

*#*#*#*

After class I head to the lockers and see Sam waiting there. He sees me, and gives me a small smile.

"Hey," he says in a low voice.

"Hey, why'd you wanna see me?" I asked.

"Um, alright... I've liked you Allie, for a few months now, and I was wondering, do you wanna go out with me?"

******************************