Chapter 22: Secrets Awaken

Allie's P.O.V

"Terry."

"Hello, Allie." he grinned. His grin was evil and sickening.

"Why have you taken me?" I ask.

"You've always been in the way Allie, and I had enough of it."

"What do you mean 'always been in the way'?" I said standing up and taking a few steps towards him. I could smell the strong liqueur on his breath.

"Let me put it this way Allie; having you was a mistake, a very big mistake. Everyone around you isn't who they seem." Ouch. That hurt. Everyone around you isn't who they seem? Wait could that possibly mean someone I hang around with is working for Terry? Oh my fucking God!

"You only know, the slightest fraction about your life." I really want to slap that evil grin off his face!

"What are you talking about?! This makes no sense at all!" I shout frustrated.

"The person you trust the most, is now the person you fear the most."

"I am so confused talk to me properly, not in stupid riddles you asshole!"

"Fine, if you want it explained the easy way, have it the easy way. Kloe." he said and turned towards the door. Short blonde curly hair, brown eyes, what the... No, no, no!

"Aunt Jay Jay? What the hell?!" Terry shook his head.

"Look again," I was in so much shock. Aunt Jay Jay pulled at her face and the skin became rubber, also pulling at her hair that was actually a wig.

"Allie, meet your mother, Kloe." I thought my mum died in a car accident! Wait, if this women who clears to be my mother who's dressed up as aunt Jay Jay, then where is she?

"Where's aunt Jay Jay?!"

Kloe speaks up, "The thing is Allie, aunt Jay Jay actually died in that car accident, not me. Once she died, me and your father asked a specialist to design this outfit to look like aunt Jay Jay. You were little at the time with Linkin and fell for the word about my death."

I sigh. "Why are you doing this anyway?!" I scream, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Me and your father, hate you. Not Linkin, you." Kloe said wrapping her hand in with Terry's.

"Why me?"

"It's you Allie, it's always been you." Terry said bringing his hand out behind his back holding a glass bottle. I back away but he charges at me, and slams the bottle on my head. Glass flies everywhere and my head started leaking a warm red liquid. This is the end of me...

Ryder's P.O.V

I check my phone once again to see if I had any texts or missed calls from Allie. She's twenty minutes late, and I'm becoming a bit concerned, the thing I heard about Allie; is that she always turns up on time. I rub my sweaty palms up and down my thigh. I get out of my seat and walk towards the entrance of the old Café. I pull out the keys to my black Range Rover and unlock it, I climb in and place the keys in the ignition. When the engine roars to life, I step on the pedal and the cars jolts forward and speeds off down the street.

When I arrive at Allie's house, I'm greeted by two police cars and four officers. I get out the car and lock it, as I walk closer to the house I see two officers talking to a crying Linkin.

"Sir, you're not supposed to be here." one of the officers say to me.

"I am."

"No, you're not." the other one says and grabs my arm.

"Let go of me!" I argue. Linkin looks at me and his eyes go wide.

"It's alright, leave him!" Linkin called towards the officers.

"Sorry sir," one officer said, releasing my arm. I nodded and walked towards Linkin and the other two officers.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Allie's gone missing, we think she's been taken by Terry." Oh no. No fucking way! When I get my hands on that Terry guy I swear I'll kill him if he's hurt Allie! I really hope she's alright, oh Allie...

*********************************