Chapter 25: Escape?

Allie's P.O.V

It's around ten o'clock and Eric and the lads haven't turned up. I'm starting to think, will they ever turn up? I heard Kloe and Terry talking last night about that they think the police are gonna find us, so they want to take me to the countryside to some cabin. I can't stop thinking about what Eric had said "Do what he says, or he will kill you, and he won't hesitate." My own flesh and blood will kill me, how crazy is that? My subconscious keeps nagging me that someone's gonna get hurt. I just hope it's gonna be Terry or Kloe, maybe both. Or maybe no-one will get hurt. But you can't see the future; can you? I wish I could...

Sam's P.O.V

One Day Earlier

My phone rings from my back pocket, I groan and manage to pull it out and answer it.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Sam. It's about Allie," I instantly sat up, ignoring the headache that was going through my head.

"What about her?"

"She's gone missing. Eric just called and said to meet him at the park tomorrow at one o'clock so we can save her." Rick said.

I groaned, "Do you have an idea of who took her?"

"Eric said he knows where she is, and who took her."

"I'm gonna kill the bastard who took her." I say gritting my teeth.

"I think you mean bastards."

"There's more?"

"Yep."

"How does he know?" I ask. On the other end of the phone I heard whispering, along the line of 'Don't tell him' or 'Let Eric tell him'.

"I think Eric should tell you himself, tomorrow." Rick said.

"Alright," I pause for a moment, "Do you think she's gonna be ok?"

"Yeah, I'm sure Sam. She's a strong girl."

"Yeah."

"See ya tomorrow mate." Rick said.

"See ya." I said and hung up.

I rested my elbows on my knees, then my head in my hands. How did Eric know these people? Why has he been so horrible to her? Why does he wanna save her if he hates her? This is so confusing. I hope you're alright Allie...

Eric's P.O.V

Day Of Rescue

Me, Ryder and Linkin climb into Linkin's car and drive off towards the park.

"Do you think the plan will work?" I ask.

"Definitely." Ryder says. I nod slightly and rest my head on the window.

*#*#*#*

Once we pull up at the park, we get out the car and walk towards Rick, Josh and Sam.

"Hey."

"Hey." they reply. "Eric, I need to ask you something."

"What, Sam?"

"H-How do you know these people?" he asks. Josh, Linkin, Ryder and Rick walk towards the car and leave me and Sam alone.

"You might not believe this, but; I'm Allie and Linkin's brother."

"What!" he screeches. Yes, screeches.

"Our mum and dad are phyco-murderers who hate Allie. They turned me against Allie when I was little. I never meant to hurt her, they made me. When I went to visit her the other day, she was in a bad state, skinny, bruised and beaten. It was heart breaking for me to see her like that." he stayed quiet.