Chapter 5: Why?

Allie's P.O.V

My dad slowly turned around, still with a tight grip on my forearm and waist. We then came face to... Rick? Rick?! Fucking Rick Collins, the violent guy from the most popular group of boys in school! What the fuck is he doing here?

"Now why would I do that little boy?" my dad said glaring at him as Rick came closer.

"I mean it, let her go." he said as his eyes flared with an emotion I wasn't quite sure off.

"Alright, just for this time, but Allie be back by ten tomorrow or else..." he said with a smirk and walked out the door. Leaving me standing here with Rick. Wait a minute... Where have Susan, Carly, Matthew, Zack, Linkin and Hillary gone?

"Are you ok?" Rick asked.

"Yeah, hold up... What are you doing here?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well, when you didn't show up at the party; Sam got... worried and he asked me, to help him look for you." Rick explained. "Wait... why are you alone, and who was that guy?" Rick asks and I gulped at the question.

"Um... I'm not alone, I'm with Linkin, Susan, Carly, Zack, Hillary and Matthew. And well... thatguywasmydad." I said quickly hoping I wont have to repeat.

"Your dad?! He looked like a psycho trying to kill you!" he raised his voice as Linkin and Matthew come around the corner.

"Rick just leave, please, tell Sam I'm alright." I said as he stepped back and bolted out the door. I sat on the floor and silently cried. Why Rick of all people? Why is it always me?

"Linkin lets run." I said through wet eyes.

"We can't he'll keep looking, and anyway if we did, where to?" he asked with a glint in his eye.

"C'mon lets go to aunt Jay Jay's house and ride the horses?" I asked.

"The horses?" he yelled.

"I'm joking. Come on lets stay at aunt Jay Jay's, dad never goes there." I explained. He nodded and said a goodbye to everyone.

Half Hour Later

We pilled into the car with our bags and then then sped off for an hour ride ahead of us. I yawned and rested my head against the window. The heat from the car made me feel tired, and soon I fell into a deep sleep. Only I wish I hadn't had the dream that's starting in my head at the moment...

******************************