Chapter 21: Captured

Allie's P.O.V

"I'm sorry for meeting on these circumstances Allie, Ryder has said a lot about you." Ryder's dad smiled.

"Oh it's ok," I said and sat down with Ryder's dad and Ryder at the table behind the workshop.

"By the way, I'm Terrance." he said sipping his coffee.

I smiled, "Terrance, I was wondering. Can you make me a statue like the fairy you made, but smaller please?" I asked.

"Sure, and it would be done by the time school finishes tomorrow so you and Ryder can come back around here and pick it up."

"Alright," Ryder's dad is really nice, he looks so much like Ryder as well, they should be twins. Same brown hair and bright blue eyes. I glanced at the clock on my phone and my eyes went wide.

"It's six thirty already! I gotta go, sorry I have to leave so sudden." I panted. I got up from the table and grabbed my bag, throwing it over my shoulder and walking towards the front of the shop.

"Hey it's alright; I'll see you two tomorrow after school." Terrance called after me outside the shop.

"Want me to drive you home?" Ryder asked.

"Yes please." I said, Ryder pulled out his keys and unlocked his Range Rover. We climbed in and Ryder drove off in the direction of aunt Jay Jay's house. The ride home was peaceful; the radio quietly played The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script. When we arrived, I stayed in my seat.

"Thanks for today," I spoke up after a moment of silence.

"It was nothing." Ryder smiled. I had only noticed now that Ryder had dimples, very cute dimples.

"I better go in." I said and opened the car door, when I was about to close it, Ryder stopped me.

"A-Allie," he stuttered. "I was wondering, would you like to go out on a date with me tomorrow night?"

"I'd love too." I smiled sweetly at him. I leaned over the seat and kissed his cheek, I leant back out and closed the door. I walked towards the house and pulled out the keys in my pocket, I opened the door and walked in. I looked back at Ryder once more and smiled again, I closed the door as I watched his car drive out of the driveway and back onto the main road.

"Someone's got the love bug." Linkin laughed.

"Shut up Luke." I joked, "Tell aunt Jay Jay I've got some food in my room, so she doesn't need to worry about me having dinner and that I'm going to bed." I said walking up the stairs. I walked down the hall that came to a dead end which was my room. I opened the door and flung my bag on the beanbag in the corner of my room.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, when I was finished, I changed into my plain blue pyjamas and slid under the warm duvet. I leaned over to my chest of draws and pulled out a box of left over pizza from yesterday. After I finished eating; I was blotted. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*#*#*#*

I suddenly opened my eyes and got a chill, I looked over to see my window open. I don't remember opening that. I thought. I got out from under the soft duvet and walked over to the window and closed it. I heard footsteps downstairs, followed by a loud bang. I walked out my room and slowly down the stairs, when I reached the bottom I saw a shadow in the living room. It looked masculine and Linkin was the only male in the house, and it wasn't him. Then it clicked, it was him. I slowly walked back but accidentally kicked Linkin's football which rolled into the living room.

The shadow came closer to the door and that's when I ran. I bolted up the stairs; followed by the footsteps. I ran into my room, just as I was about to close my door, his hand caught the door and he flung it open. I stepped back towards the window and shook my head. He came closer and closer as I pleaded him to go. He grabbed me by my arm tightly, and pulled a rag out of his back pocket and covered my mouth. The gas was too strong and I blacked out.

*#*#*#*

My body felt numb, I groaned and turned over to be met with a cold floor. I gasped and sat up, I-I was back, in the other house. I crawled over to the corner of the room and let out a shaky sigh. Footsteps were heard coming towards the room, louder and louder they became until they echoed. The door shot open and I was met with dark blue eyes and brown hair.

"Terry."

********************************