Chapter 30: Epilogue

Allie's P.O.V

One Month Later

It's been a month since I had become Ryder's girlfriend.

One month since my mum and dad got taken to prison.

One month was all it took to change my life.

In one month so much has happened. Half the stuff that has happened, I never thought would happen.

I wake up to my alarm clock ringing, knocking me out of my peaceful sleep. I turn over, - well try - but feel a body hugging mine. I immediately smile and look at the brown haired boy. I trace my index finger over his jaw line, and prominent cheek bones. Then, an even grin spreads across my face as it's about time for my wake up call.

I carefully climb out of Ryder's grasp and walk out of the bedroom, careful not to wake him up. I tip-toe down stairs and into the kitchen. I look in the cupboard and find the pot we use to cook stew, spaghetti ect. and the large wooden spoon. I take both of the objects and walk back up stairs. I stand in the mini hallway and prepare myself for getting murdered.

I bang the spoon on the base of the pot as hard as I can and walk up and down the hallway. "Everyone, wake up! It's Christmas!" I shout at the top of my lungs. Straight after I said that, Matthew, Carly, Zack, Josh and Sam rush out their rooms and down stairs.

Twenty Minutes Later

After twenty minutes, me and the rest of the gang had finally convinced Ryder, Eric, Rick, Hillary and Susan to come down stairs and have breakfast, so we could go get ready for our favourite day of the year.

I walk into the front room and see the six ft. Christmas tree decorated from head to toe in tinsel, ball-balls, candy canes and lights. At the top of the tree was an angel, she has large feathery wings and brown hair to her shoulders, she was beautiful.

"About time Al, food was going cold." Linkin says and eats standing up, leaning against the kitchen counter. I sit at the table next to Ryder and smile towards him.

"So what we doing today?" Susan asks from her spot on the floor.

"I was thinking of having a huge roast and then hand out the presents, then for the rest of the night watch movies." Rick suggests, shoving a spoonful of beans into his mouth.

"Yeah, I was thinking that as well," I said.

"Then it's settled." Carly declared and put her empty plate in the sink, "come on, let's get ready for the best Christmas yet!" she screeched and dragged me, Hillary and Susan out the kitchen and up the stairs towards her room.

Oh, did I mention that all of us moved into a new house? After all what had happened between Terry and Kloe, we decided on putting all our money together and bought a house on the edge of town. To be honest, it looked like a mansion. There were eight rooms. We all had to bunk in rooms, and there was the one guest room. The rooms were like this: me and Carly, Susan and Hillary, Linkin and Eric, Ryder and Josh, Sam and Rick, Matthew and Zack and Max and David. Speaking of Max and David, they decided to move in with us. Susan missed Max like mad, and we all missed David. For Olivia, she's not ready to move out of her house with her parents yet, so once she does decide to move in, she can bunk we me and Carly, or Susan and Hillary.

(A/N: If you can't remember who Max, David and Olivia are I'll give you a quick reminder. David is the gangs friend and Max is Susan's boyfriend and Olivia is David's girlfriend, if that makes sense? But David and Max are not in this chapter until later because they are spending Christmas with their family.)