Chapter 16: Lets Go

Allie's P.O.V

The wolves continued to circle us, by now I was shaking with fear.

"Linkin, I'm scared." I whispered.

"Stay calm." Great advice Luke, great, note the sarcasm there.

I then done something unexpected. I pulled on the reins tightly, wrapping them around my hands. Making sure my feet stayed in the stirrups, I put a bit of pressure onto Crystal's sides and leaned back. Crystal then raised her two front legs until she was rearing. She let out an angered neigh and moved her legs in a up and down motion.

One wolf then jumped to her, but she quickly landed her two front legs and raised her two back ones, kicking the wolf in the ribs. The wolf let out a painful whine and the other one ran over to it. The wolf closed it eyes, the one standing with it looked at Crystal then the wolf opposite it which was next to Dash and Linkin. They then sped off heading back for the forest.

"Let's go," Linkin said. I nodded and we galloped back to the stable, still shaken. We sorted the horses out and walked back to the house.

"You guys were gone ages! Are you ok?" aunt Jay Jay said frantically.

"Yeah, we just sorta ran into wolves." aunt Jay Jay gasps.

"Are you hurt? Should I get my shotgun?" yes, she really does own a shotgun for special times like this.

"No, Crystal killed one. The others ran back to the forest." she nodded and looked at me, "Oh yeah and Ryder called said he'll pick you up at five." I smiled.

I walked to the kitchen, grabbed three cookies and headed to my room to get ready. I decided on wearing my white shirt that says I Love Hugs in purple with a red heart at the end on it, my black leggings and black Fila's with red rims.

I sighed and looked at the time on my clock next to my bed on the small chest of draws. 4:31. I pulled out my phone and texted Carly about what's happening tomorrow since today's Sunday and tomorrows Monday so that means school.

A/N: I know Allie and Linkin haven't been to school for awhile, I've just got carried away a bit I guess you could say. I also did change the text names a bit, got too long.

To: Carly Bear: Where should we meet tomorrow? xx

From: Carly Bear: At the entrance at 8:15, don't be late! Gotta go now bye love you! xxx

To: Carly Bear: Ok love you too! xxx

I shut my phone off and looked at the time. Again, 4:56. That time went quick! I got off my bed collecting my phone and purse, putting them into the pockets on my white fluffy coat. I walked down stairs and saw Ryder talking to Linkin on the sofa.

"Didn't know you were here." I said interrupting their conversation about football I think.

"Hey Al! I got here about ten minuets ago but ended up talking to Linkin about football." Ryder said.

"Alright. Let's go." I said. Saying bye to aunt Jay Jay and Linkin we left and got into Ryder's Range Rover then drove off.

*******************************