Chapter 27: Home Sweet Home

Allie's P.O.V

Later that night, I had changed into the clothes Carly, Matthew and Susan brought back for me and I fell asleep next to Ryder.

*#*#*#*

"Aww they look so cute!" I heard a high pitch voice say.

"Shut up Carly, do you want them to wake up?" I'm guessing Rick said.

"Yes! They're gonna get married and have little Allie and Ryder's running around with brown and blonde hair with brown and blue eyes!" she screeched.

"Shut the fuck up Carly!" I say to Carly while snuggling closer to Ryder.

"Hey, I'm the match maker!" she sung, followed by the door getting closed with a bang, making me open my eyes.

"Who left?"

"Sam." Eric said.

At the moment, they were all here, Susan, Carly, Hillary, Matthew, Zack, Linkin, Eric, Josh, Rick and Sam who just left the room.

"When do I get to leave?" Ryder asks. I didn't even notice he woke up.

"You can leave right now, seeming as it's one in the afternoon." Linkin replied.

"We slept that long?" I ask.

"Yep."

"Ok let me get dressed and we can leave."

"Alright we'll be in the cafeteria when you're done." Susan said and jumped on to Zack's back, "forward horsey!" she screeched.

"I got a complaint. One, you're heavy and second, aren't you supposed to be the oldest?"

"Shut up Zacky and onwards! I'm starving like a pig who is trying to loose weight!" she shouted in his ear before they excited the room and made everyone laugh.

"See you guys soon." I say and walk over to the corner of the hospital room and pick up my bag and grab my outfit of black booty shorts and a white tank top with 'Words are just words until you make them real' imprinted on the front.

"Be back in a minute," I say to Ryder who was grabbing his clothes from the small table next to him. I walk in the bathroom attached to the room and get dressed. After I got dressed, I walked back out and saw Ryder dressed in a plain black shirt and grey trackies. (Track suit bottoms).

"Let's go meet the gang," I say, placing my bag over my shoulder. As I walk to the door, Ryder holds out his hand which I gladly accept and slide into my own. We walk down the corridor and push open the double doors of the cafeteria and immediately see the gang at a table.

By the looks of it something seems to be going on... Josh and Carly are arguing, Susan, Zack, Eric and Rick are stuffing their faces and Linkin and Hillary are just being amused.

"What's the commotion about?" Ryder asks, taking a seat next to me.

"Josh and Carly keep arguing about if Twilight is better than Forrest Gump." Hillary explains.

"Twilight is so much better, I mean, have you seen Taylor Launter's body?"

"Yes, I have. But I'm not gay and I think Forrest Gump is way better because it's based on something real!"

"Things that are fictional are way better because your imagination gets the better of you."

"Really? I never knew fictional stuff could change your life, in fact, I never knew it became apart of your life!"

"You little-"

"Guys shut up!" Linkin says.

"Can we leave already? I wanna have a lazy day with you mofos." I say.

"Yay finally a lazy day! Lets go now, I mean like right now." Matthew grins.

"I swear you're gay sometimes." I joke.

"I may be bisexual." he smiles. Eric and Rick look at him weirdly and shuffle back.

"Ok, lets go." Josh laughs.

"About bloody time." we say and walk out the hospital.

Twenty Minutes Later

"My feet hurt!" Hillary groans and slumps on the sofa.

"Get up and help we with the food while you lot get the pillows, blankets and films." they stare at me blankly, "don't just stand there! Chop, chop," I say dragging Hillary with me.

"Alright you grab the drinks, I get the food."

"How many of us are there?"

"Ten since Sam isn't here."

"Ok." she says and grabs three large bottles of coke from the fridge and ten cups form the cupboard.

I grab a large sack which contains twenty crisp packets, five large bars of chocolate, one large bag of toffee popcorn and two large ice cream tubs of cookie dough and bubble gum flavour.

I walk into the living unable to see. "A little help, please?"

"We're not gonna eat all this," Ryder says, grabbing some of the food off me and placing it on the table.

The blankets were all sprawled out and so were the pillows. Linkin decided on watching Anabelle considering we were gonna watch The Conjuring after.

It's nice to be home sweet home with these guys.

********************************