Chapter 4: Terrified

Allie's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of yelling and banging. I peel the blanket off me and head to the stairs. There I see a sight that broke my heart.

"Linkin!" I yell as tears form in my eyes and I run downstairs. There he was, the monster I call a dad with fresh blood on his shirt. Linkin laid there, covered in blood with a black eye, bottom lip busted and cuts everywhere on his face.

"Why?" I shout at him with rage.

"He pushed it to far, and now so are you, I'll be back later, have my dinner made or you'll end up like that prick." he says looking at me dead in the eye.

He slammed the door shut behind him, leaving me to silently cry as I sorted Linkin out. I hate my life, why can't I just get away from all this, for a better life?

One Hour Later

Linkin woke up twenty minuets ago. I was so scared me and Linkin decided on staying at Susan's house, and we invited Carly and her brother Matthew. We walked to Susan's house and got there within fifteen minuets. Right now, me, Linkin, Carly, Matthew, Susan, Hillary and Zack (Susan's brother and sister) are all playing Spin The Bottle. Zack spins the bottle and it lands on Matthew.

"Alright Matty, T or D?" he asks with an evil smirk.

"D," Matthew says with confidence.

"I dare you to... wear Susan's pink dog baby-grow, run outside and scream "someone come and kiss me"." he says, I burst out laughing. Two minuets later Matthew is outside in the baby-grow running around. He said it was comfy and decided on wearing it all night... nutter.

*#*#*#*

3AM: we are now having shots and a mini party, since I told them what my dad did, they decided on having fun, and forgetting. Just lose yourself really.

"Omg I need help!" I hear Linkin yell as me and Hillary go to him.

"What are you doing?" I yell and run to him, pulling his hanging body back in the window.

"I saw d-dad," he slurred. Alright when he's drunk, he does say stupid shit, but now? I think not.

"Everyone monster alert! Cover!" I yell as we all scatter everywhere and hide. I hid in a cupboard with Zack only to have his ass in my face. Not nice at all.

"We missed Josh's party!" I hear Carly yell. Oh well, this is much better I think.

"Hello? I know you're here Linkin and Allie!" we hear him yell.

"Shh..." Zack whispers as I tear-up. But before I knew it, the door opened and my dad pulled Zack out, and threw him across the room like a doll.

"Hello princess," he says, pulling me out with force and bruising my arm.

Then we hear a rough, husky voice yell. "Leave her alone!"

********************************