Chapter 6: First Day Back

Allie's P.O.V

Dream

I was walking through the dark, damp woods. Twigs crunching beneath my feet. I heard the sound of scrapping come behind, as I turned round I saw him; the devil of a man I call a dad.

"Say goodbye Allie," he said and pulled out a sharp, shiny object. Then lunged it into my chest and soon saw a knife protruding from it. The last thing I saw was him grin and wave at me, before I fell into darkness.

End Of Dream

"Allie wake up!" someone yelled as they shook me by my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see my aunt Jay Jay and Linkin. Straight away I jumped into Linkin's arms and cried. What has he done to me...?

Two Weeks Later

We stayed at aunt Jay Jay's for another week, and Terry (Allie and Linkin's dad) hasn't come around once, which I was happy about. But yet again, aunt Jay Jay has had phone calls from school saying mine, and Linkin's attendance is getting low. So later today, me and Linkin are both going back to school. I can't wait to see Susan and Carly, oh I missed those girls! But... I still had to see Eric, Josh, Sam and... - cough - Rick.

Since Rick bursted in at Susan's place, I didn't wanna face him. I couldn't face him.

"Allie we're leaving now!" Linkin yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

I put my black Nike trainers on and went downstairs. I gave aunt Jay Jay a kiss on the cheek and rushed outside to see Linkin waiting in the car. I hopped in and soon sped off to the school.

Skip Car Ride

Linkin pulled up at the gates and I sighed. We got out and went inside to the office.

"Linkin and Allie go to your third lesson alright? Any problems, come see me." Kelly the receptionist said I smiled at her.

We walked through the double doors before me and Linkin went to H21 for Maths. I opened the door and everyone's attention was on us.

"Linkin, Allie, seat in your normal seats and try to catch up if you can," Miss. Moris said.

I sat next to Carly, and she whispered "You're telling us details and your going out tonight."

"I don't wanna go out..." I said in an irritated tone.

"You are and that's that." she said and had this smirk that made me want to smack it right off that face of hers. Well today is gonna be so delightful. - Note the sarcasm -.

*******************************