Chapter 13: Worries Fading

Allie's P.O.V

I held Ryder tighter as the light got brighter and the yelling and barking got louder. I saw three police officers with two German Shepard dogs, followed by Linkin, Matthew and Carly.

"Allie!" Linkin yelled while running over to me. I immediately embraced him and let out a shaky sigh.

"Are you ok?"

"Did he hurt you?"

"Where's the asshole?"

Questions kept getting fired at me. Ryder came up behind me and put his arm around my shoulder making me feel more relaxed. Linkin noticed Ryder and tensed up.

"What are you doing here?" Linkin asked angrily.

"I saved your sister mate, don't get rude to me like last time." Ryder said getting fed up.

"Stop guys!" I yelled getting frustrated, "Ryder saved me by bashing dads face in." I just want to sleep right now. My subconscious told me.

"Someone take me home, let me sleep and then we'll go to the police station in the morning." I said to no one in particular. The police officers agreed saying I need rest while everyone else was eyeing Ryder suspiciously.

I suddenly felt light-headed and fell to the floor. Linkin helped me stand up and that's all I remember before closing my eyes and drifting off.

*#*#*#*

I opened my eyes and saw Ryder asleep on my beanbag? What. The. Hell?

"Like what you see?" Ryder said making me jump, I giggled.

"How long you been awake?" I asked.

"About ten, fifteen minuets." I nodded my head and a question popped up.

"Why did you sleep here last night?" waiting for his answer I sighed.

"I wanted to make sure you were ok." He said.

"Aww that's sweet, thanks Ry." I laughed.

"Nicknames now, Al?" He asked jokingly.

"Yep." I said popping the 'p'.

"Wanna hang out later?" He asked.

"Sure, what time?" I started grinning like an idiot.

"How about you come over my place at five?" He thought. I agreed with him and when he left, I couldn't stop smiling.

********************************