Chapter 17: What A Night

Allie's P.O.

"How far is your house?" I ask Ryder.

"About ten, fifteen minuets from here." I nodded as his concentration went back onto the road.

"Do you live by yourself?"

"No, I live with my dad. He's a sculptor who runs the business Hallow's Destination in town near the bakery."

"That's why you're so familiar! I saw you in the shop helping the man behind the desk before I went to the club and you saved me." he laughed.

"Well; looks like I got a stalker." I gasped and hit his arm playfully.

"We're here," he said. I looked out the window and saw a fairly large white house.

"Woah," I breathed.

"Not that great, but its home." I stared at him.

"This place is massive." he snickered. We got out and he opened the front door.

We walked inside and headed towards the stairs, I followed Ryder towards his room. He opened the door and sat down on the bed.

"Nice room," I said admiring the baby blue walls and dark blue bed.

"Thanks, so what do you wanna do first?" he asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Lets watch a film and order pizza!" I said excitedly.

"Alright what film?" he asked.

"What Lies Beneath." I said and immediately grinned. That film is my favourite, it's so freaky.

He grabs the TV remote and turns the TV on, pulling up Netflix on the screen. While Ryder searches for the film, I grab my phone and order pepperoni pizza. About ten minuets later the door bell rings; I hop off the bed and run downstairs towards the front door. I open the door and pay the pizza guy £5.99.

I run back upstairs and sit on the bed, then open the pizza. Ryder walks into the room with two glasses of coke and a bag of popcorn. I shuffle over so Ryder can fit on the bed, he plays the film and grabs a slice of pizza and starts to eat it.

*#*#*#*

After the film we head to the game room and start playing COD. And guess who won? That's right, me! I won three rounds and Ryder won two. I looked at the time and it said 9:45. I sighed and looked at Ryder.

"It's getting late," I state. Ryder frowns and nods.

"Lets get you home then." I give him a weak smile and put the controller down. He turns the PS3 off and walks with me downstairs. I open the door and walk to the car, Ryder closes the front door and walks towards the car, opening the door and climbing in.

He starts the engine and drives off. I yawn and rest my head against the window, "I hope we can do this again soon." I say and close my eyes, drifting off to the sound of Ryder humming sweetly.

*****************************