Chapter 14: Protection

Allie's P.O.V

I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower, letting the warm water make the bathroom become steamy. I strip down and hop into the shower; the warm water colliding with my cold skin. I grab my strawberry shampoo and squirt it into my hand, and closed the cap, applying the shampoo to my hair.

After I had my refreshing shower, I get out and wrap myself into my blue fluffy towel. I walk into the bedroom, removing the towel. I look through my wardrobe and decide on my new Punk shirt, blue washed jeans and black Adidas trainers. I blow dry my hair and then curl it, then apply a small amount of mascara, blusher and lip gloss.

I walk down stairs closing the door behind me. I walk into the front room to see Hillary passed out on the coffee table, Linkin on the beanbag, Susan and Carly on top of each other on the floor (no dirty minded part there) and Zack and Matthew on the sofa.

I giggle slightly at the sight of my friends and quickly whip out my old Blackberry and snap a picture, then attach it to my Instagram, Facebook and Twitter with the caption 'Hahaha, love these guys'. I put my phone back in my pocket and decide to make bacon, eggs and toast.

*#*#*#*

Once I made breakfast, the others had woken up and got dressed quickly, since we were heading to the police station. I climbed into the car with Linkin and aunt Jay Jay, soon we sped of to the police station.

*#*#*#*

"I'd like you to answer some questions, Miss. Beckerson." the police officer said to me. I nodded slightly.

"Alright, first off, who was your lets say, 'kidnapper'?" he asked.

"My dad," I replied. He nodded and wrote it down on the pad in front of him.

"What did he want with you?"

"He used to, abuse, me and my brother Linkin. He said that we've gotten away too many times, and that he's not gonna let us go this time. In the end, he took me instead of Linkin."

"Why did he choose you over your brother, do you think?"

"Maybe it's because he hated me more than Linkin, or I was more easy to carry while he was running." I tried to brighten the mood by making a small joke. The police officer, Daniels, I think he was called, chuckled slightly and shook his head.

"Who saved you?"

I blushed slightly, "A boy who saved me once before out side a nightclub. His names Ryder, he's really nice."

He finished writing and let out a long breath. "That's enough for today Miss. Beckerson. We'll have officers escort you to school for the next month or so, and have you, family and friends under surveillance as well. So if your father tries to pull another stunt, we'll be there to catch him."

"Thank you so much!" I said, relief filled my voice. He smiled back at me as I said my goodbyes and walked out the room. I saw Linkin looking anxious and aunt Jay Jay comforting him. I walked over to them, once Linkin saw me jumped out of his seat.

"What'd they ask you?" he asked frantically.

"Stuff about dad, nothing important." he let out a sigh.

"Alright. Lets get back home, you my sis, have a date." I stood there shocked, how did he know?

"It's not technically a date, and how do you know anyway?" I asked.

"Whatever you wanna call it. Close your door properly next time, unless you want me to eavesdrop some more." I gasped, but he just laughed.

"Come on you two! Lets go!" aunt Jay Jay yelled from the car. Me and Linkin smirked, walking back to the car.

"I call shotgun!" I yelled before Linkin could even object. I climbed in and saw Linkin pout.

"No fair!" he said and slumped into his seat. I laughed at his childish behaviour and we drove off, heading back home.

*#*#*#*

When aunt Jay Jay pulled to a stop, I saw someone on the porch that I thought I wouldn't be seeing until Monday.

"Sam! What are you doing here?" he looked over at me and sighed... With relief? He ran over to me and hugged me so tight, I though I was going to suffocate.

"I though you were gone." he said, his words muffled against my hair.

"Why would you think that?" I asked looking at him.

"I don't know... Since that night Rick told me where you were and what happened. I kept worrying about you," he sighs, "Allie... I'm falling for you, hard and fast."

*******************************