Chapter 3: The Date

Allie's P.O.V

"Will you go out with me?" he asked as I stood there in shock. I didn't know what to do, I was just... shocked.

"S-sure," I stuttered.

"Alright, how about tomorrow at that Italian restaurant around the corner?"

"That's perfect, what time?"

"Um... How about eight?"

"Yeah, alright see ya at eight." I say and walk to my next lesson really fast, so I don't be late.

*#*#*#*

After school, I head straight home for my "date", with Sam. I open my front door, slipping my shoes off and going upstairs. I sit on my bed, pulling out my makeup box and putting on mascara, eye liner, lip gloss and a bit of blush. I curl my hair and decide on a light blue dress with a white ribbon around the waist, and put on my white heels.

I looked at my clock that read 7:32, well I got twenty eight minuets so I just thought on texting my friend or scrolling through Twitter.

@WildGurl3678: Just saw Kendall in person! OMG LE DIEEEE !!!!! :0

@msniaylet_: Can't wait to hear Justin's new song!!!!

@Music_Is_On: Buy my new beatz for sale!

People these days, I thought as I got a text from Carly.

From: Carlyyy Bearrr: Hey Al thought about going to Josh's party tomorrow? Su's coming xxxxx

To: Carlyyy Bearrr: I dunno. I might go, it depends xxxxx

From: Carlyyy Bearrr: PLEASE?! I'LL BE YOUR SLAVE FOR A WEEK? GET YOU OREO'S? XXXXX

To: Carlyyy Bearrr: I'm coming if you get Oreo's xxxxx

From: Carlyyy Bearrr: Alright see you tomorrow xxxxx

To: Carlyyy Bearrr: See you tomorrow xxxxx

As I sent the message, the doorbell rung. I got up, grabbing my purse and phone, heading to the door.

"Wow, you look beautiful," Sam said as I opened the door.

"Don't look to bad yourself." I said, as I shut the door. I walked to the car, but before I could open the door, Sam opened it for me. I smiled at him, while he got in the other side. He put the key in the ignition, and the engine roared to life. He stepped on the peddle and soon we were off to the Italian restaurant.

Fifteen minuets later, we arrived. I opened my door and closed it, while I walked in with Sam, with his arm around my waist. We walked to a table and sat down. Within five minuets, we had our orders and drinks.

*#*#*#*

"So you going to Josh's party tomorrow?" he asked as we walked out and towards the car.

"Yeah," I said as I got in and he ran round to his side, soon living up the engine as we drove back to my house.

"See ya at school tomorrow," he said and kissed by cheek. I blushed and said a quiet "bye". He drove away, as I opened the door and saw the person I feared.

"Where were you?" he asked with dark eyes.

"Out," I said quietly while rubbing my arm.

"Get. Up. Stairs. Now." he growled and I bolted up the stairs to my room. I got changed, and got into bed soon drifting off to sleep with thoughts on my mind. Do I really like Sam? Why was my dad acting like that? Where's Linkin? Was was gonna happen at Josh's party? And most importantly, why did my dad have blood on his shirt...?

*******************************