Chapter 15: Who?

Allie's P.O.V

"Allie... I'm falling for you, hard and fast."

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"I'm starting to fall for you."

"Give me time to register this Sam, I'll see you on Monday ok?" he nodded with glossy eyes. I hugged him once more and walked up to the door.

"Allie what did he sa- Allie, why are you crying?" I cried harder into Linkin as I held onto his shirt.

"I don't know who Luke, Ryder or Sam." I sobbed harder.

"Look at me. If you really liked the first person you fell for, then you wouldn't have fallen for the second." he said. He was right I guess, if I really did like Sam then I wouldn't have fallen for Ryder. I feel so disgusted though, I've only known Ryder for about a day and Sam nearly 2 years.

"I guess you're right,"

"I'm always right!" I playfully hit his arm.

"That is so hard to believe Luke!" I laughed.

"Lets go get something to eat, I'm starving." he wined. I giggled and walked into the kitchen and saw aunt Jay Jay making... Cookies!

"You better save me some of them cookies because I'm gonna go ride Crystal." I said grabbing a packet of Doritos from the cupboard.

"I will!" she called after me. I walked outside and over to the stable, Linkin following behind me.

I opened Crystal's stable door, she neighed and trotted over to me.

"Hey girl," I said stroking her muzzle. I noticed Crystal's stomach had grown in size, and thought has she just been eating a lot?

"Hey Linkin, Crystal's stomachs got huge." he looked through the hatch after pulling a hay bale from the shelf.

"Is she pregnant?"

"I don't think so, Dash and Crystal have been separated."

"They aren't separated in the pasture though," he did have a point.

"We'll have a talk to aunt Jay Jay about this later, come on, lets get these two some fresh air." I said and started tacking up Crystal. Once I was done, I placed my foot into the stirrup and hoisted myself up onto the saddle, grabbing onto the rains.

I reopened the stable door and Crystal walked out, waving her mane. I closed the stable door and lightly kicked her sides, soon she was trotting through the field.

"Linkin! Wanna head to the lake?" he nodded and we sped off. A fallen down tree was soon coming into view, I kicked Crystal's sides making her go faster. Crystal halted on the spot, raising her two front legs into an arch. It felt like I was flying, the wind in the air made the feeling even better. She then placed her front legs onto the ground, raising her back legs that then followed and hit the ground. I looked to the side and saw Linkin gaining on us, so I decided to block him. Turning the rains, Crystal went to the left, right in front of Linkin. We started to slow down and arrived at the lake.

"How do you always beat me?" Linkin asked smirking.

"Don't know Luke," I replied. The flowers had grown more since last time we were here. I lay on the grass, flowers surrounding me. I pulled out the packet of Doritos and saw Linkin lick his lips.

"Calm down you pig, I'll give you some just wait!" I said laughing. He groaned and looked of in the direction of the woods. I chucked the bag of Doritos at him.

"What you looking at?" I asked. He ignored my question and kept staring. He started eating the Doritos but dropped the packet and stood up quickly, his eyes almost bulging out of his head.

"Linkin what's wrong?"

"Turn around," I did as I was told and gasped. There stood a... Wolf. Light brown eyes stared into my own. The wolf took a step forward, making its grey-brown fur move. It started snarling, and howled. I quickly climbed onto Crystal and looked back to see not just one wolf, but three. I kicked Crystal's sides, making her run faster than ever. I looked back again and saw them chasing after us, I kept looking to my side to make sure Linkin was ok.

This is so weird, I thought. Wolves chasing a girl and her brother while riding horses? I sighed and looked back to see if they were still there, they were gone. I looked forward and Crystal stopped quickly. The wolves stood in front of us and started walking in a circle growling. Someone help us.

******************************