day and night

The difference between day and night.

Day was a light in the dark. A spark of hope.

Day was the end of a horror film. The prevailing feeling of making it to the end.

Night was the beginning of dark. The clouds of shadows that consumed evil and made it stronger.

Night was where villainous things strived. The start of an unpleasant storm brewing.

You were Negan's day.

Negan was your night.

~

"I'm sorry, did you say this is where I'm going to be staying?" Your voice wavered and Negan clearly loved every moment of weakness you showed.

"Is that a fucking problem, princess? Not happy about your castle?" The Saviors around us snickered at Negan's comment which only fueled your anger.

You don't know what sort of entity took over your body at that moment, but you knew whatever words you said next, you were going to regret.

"No, I'm not happy with my knight." Your arms crossed against your chest and for a fleeting second, Negan's eyes drifted to your exposed neckline to linger on your breasts but he caught himself quickly. His mouth turned down in a snarl.

"Well too fucking bad. Princesses don't get to choose their knights."

He stepped up close to you, pressing his chest against your arms and glaring into your eyes, daring you to challenge him. You recognized your mistake when he looked up and signaled for someone to come over.

"Dwight, take her to the upstairs bedroom and lock the door. I'll be up shortly." He told the phantom person, keeping his eyes locked with yours. There was a stirring in your core that caught the spark of desire in his eyes. You thought the someone he was talking to wasn't real, until your arm jerked and you stumbled up the steps to the front door and past the dead bodies of the men who were residing here.

"You're lucky he's feeling generous today. He normally would have killed you by now." The man dragging you said, spitting it more like.

You chose to remain silent because something told you that provoking this guy to do something bad would not end like it has with Negan.

He shoved you in the room and not a second later, you heard the lock click into place.

This is just perfect.

You huffed with an eyeroll. The bed looked comfortable enough. You flopped down with aggravation.

Your mind registered that trying to escape from here would be pointless; he was everywhere. Negan clearly knew about this house, since he already knew there was a lock on the upstairs door. He obviously did not know there were guys living here, so he must not come here often.

You decided to note that for future reference in case you needed it.

Before you had a chance to process everything that was happening, the door lock clicked again, opening with a slight creak.

Negan's smile made the room feel smaller. Like that look could swallow you whole, without him even trying.

His seemed to sense your discomfort and he put Lucille down by the doorframe, and closed the door softly behind him. His eyes drank you in as he leaned back on a dresser across the room from you. The bed let out a groan as you shifted your weight, announcing your growing unease, if he hadn't already known before.

"You are so interesting." His voice softly floated through the room and you breathed it in, letting it consume your body with a shiver.

"Whys that?" You spoke up in a demanding voice that rivaled his light one. Your eyes were downcast, studying the hardwood floorboards like it was art.

"Can't you let me be goddamn mysterious for a second, princess? I mean, seriously? What is your fucking deal? What has got you wound so fucking tight you walk around like there's a stick up your ass?" His voice made your eyes snap up in exasperation, meeting his with disdain.

"I could ask you the same fucking question, Negan." You hiss, eyes glaring right through the hardness around his.

"Damn, I have really picked myself a winner this time. Mm! I love how much fire you have." His voice washed over you with a feeling of something fresh in the room, something...different.

He rose and began striding toward you.

"Don't think for a fucking second that I forgot about how you reacted to me down there by the RV." His eyes glazed over as he looked at you and trailed downward, overlooking your body.

"Or should I say, down there." His eyes burned holes so deep that you thought he might actually be able to see through your clothes, the way he was staring at a certain part.

Your body immediately flamed and you squeezed your thighs together for some relief, but that only confirmed his suspicion.

Negan drew closer and his breath fanned your face the next time he spoke, leaning toward you.

"How wet are you for me right now? Is it just from the sound of my voice?" His hand lightly touched your shoulder and started tracing circles.

"Is it from feeling my long, hard fucking coc-"

"NEGAN! We have a problem!"

The voice made your cheeks heat at the interruption, fully grasping how far you had let him go with that.

"Damn, princess. Duty calls." He hauls Lucille onto his shoulder and puts one hand on the door knob.

"Stay here and don't leave. If you do I'll find you, and then I'll have to punish you," he paused, "on second thought, maybe you should leave." He threw a wink over his shoulder and exited the room.

You threw yourself violently back on the bed, feeling the need to scream in frustration in more ways than one. What the hell were you thinking?

How could you just let Negan into your head so easily? You heard from the Hilltop Colony about him. He has so many wives at his disposal, why would he need you?

A thought occurred to you suddenly. Something that would get you secured into the compound and win his trust. You just couldn't let it go to your head.

You couldn't believe you hadn't thought of this before, it was the perfect plan and you had no idea how you were going to accomplish it.

You were going to become Negan's wife.

*A/N
Like? Yes? No? Idk?