reckless

Someone wanted daily updates so here's another chapter clearing a few things up ;)

"your hand
touching mine.
this is how
galaxies
collide."

Negan was an ass. He had a great ass too. One that you watched from across your room as he paced back and forth. He stopped for a moment to look at you and continued pacing. When you say pacing, it's not exactly the right word to describe what he was doing. Negan didn't pace because everything in his body was built and made off of his natural flow. He more like walked back and forth gracefully a few times and then looked at you, deciding how to word his questions. 

"So you thought Ellie and I were...close?" Negan asked, trying to decipher the blubbering mess of words you spilled out at him after he came onto you again. It lasted a whole two minutes maybe, before you couldn't take his crap anymore. 

"You aren't? But she's pregnant, who the hell is the father then?" You sputtered, standing next to him and folding your arms over your chest in a defensive pose. The movement seemed to distract him and he stared at your chest before turning away to focus. 

"How do you know that? Did she tell you?" His tone became softer and more controlled than he normally spoke and that worried you. 

"Am I also blind? I saw her throw up," you paused, "but yes, she told me." 

Negan shook his head and looked up at the ceiling. 

"That girl, I swear." He said and you narrowed your eyes.

"Is it a problem she told me? I don't see what the big deal is." You voiced, making Negan look at you, his eyes twinkling with amusement. 

"I told her not to tell anyone. I didn't expect her to tell the one person who has caused loads of trouble in the short time she's been here." Negan seemed to be saying this only to aggravate you and his words were doing their job. 

"Excuse me? Did I ask to be put in this hellhole? No. I have had a hard time here, F.Y.I. No thanks to you or the other despicable men in this place." The words tumbled out before you could stop them and this time Negan narrowed his eyes. 

"I'm sorry what? Has any of them done anything to you? Why the fuck didn't you tell me? It was Dwight wasn't it? I'm gonna kill that sorry ass mother fucker." Negan was fuming by the time he stopped talking and you had to physically touch his chest before he even calmed down in the slightest. 

"Whoa, that's not exactly what I meant and I'll tell you later, but for now I want to know what Ellie's deal is. So tell me." You demanded and Negan smirked at your try toward authority, but still obeyed. 

"Ellie was best friends with my wife. My...first wife. The one that I named my bat after. Her husband, Kale, was also my best friend. He died recently...unfortunately by the hands of your people. Ellie didn't know she was pregnant until a couple of days ago. Kale will never get to know his son or daughter, and I lost my best friend." Negan was having a soft moment and you didn't dare speak to ruin it. He seemed to shake himself out of it though and took on his tough persona again. 

"I promised Kale if anything happened to him I would take care of Ellie and so I'm holding up my end." Negan looked at you and for some reason you saw anger in his eyes. 

"Why the hell am I telling you this? Why do you care? Was it because you were jealous?" He turned the situation around on you and his words contrived a blush from your cheeks. He noticed and that made him angrier.