badassery

"What are we supposed to do?" You whisper shouted, trying to ignore the pain in your leg and survey the situation. 

Negan stayed silent and did the same. You peeked your head around the rock and the sniper almost shot your face clean off. You jerked back and Negan gave you an exasperated look. You waved him off and realized that you were the only one who really knew where the sniper was. You turned to Negan and he recognized that a plan was forming in your head. 

"Whatever it is, no." He said and you frowned. 

"You haven't even heard it yet, ass." You said and his eyes heated in anger at your attempt at talking back to him. 

"Fine, what the hell is it?" He sighed and winced as he moved his shoulder. 

"So the sound is attracting the walkers right? Well, we can use them as cover and a distraction. I'm the only one who knows where this fucker is, I saw where his reflection was coming from and I can guess from there." Negan was already shaking his head but he didn't say anything yet. 

"Okay, when the timing is right, you run through the walkers, avoiding them obviously, and he'll try and shoot you. I go out the other side of the rock and hope he's close enough he won't be able to have a fast enough reaction time to see me." 

"No, not going to fucking happen. Your plan fucking sucks." Negan said, looking over at one of his men who hadn't gotten shot in the head. He was starting to move in a very inhuman way. 

"Do you have a better fucking plan then?" You said, glaring daggers as the time was nearing where Negan would have to run. Walkers began to close in and Negan sighed and squeezed the bridge of his nose. 

"If this fucking works I swear to god." He said, and turned toward you abruptly. He latched onto your waist and pulled you against his chest. His lips crashed on yours and the kiss melted your insides and heat pooled between your thighs. The kiss ended before it even really began and it left you reeling for a moment. Negan turned and surveyed the closeness of the walkers. You stared at his broad back and a rush of feeling hit you that you might die in a few moments. 

"If this works Negan," you paused, "I'll let you fuck me." His eyes snapped to yours in an instant. 

"I have your word, princess?" He still somehow managed to look hot and smirk in this tense situation. 

"Yeah, you got my word. Whatever." You said, immediately regretting it. 

"Make sure you use that knife right." He said, suddenly turning serious again. This time, you didn't speak only nodded. 

He nodded back and turned, getting ready to run. He counted down from three. 

"3..." 

"2..." 

A pause. A deep breath.

"1!"

You let him bolt first and followed a couple seconds after, running around the other side of the rock toward the reflection, staying out of sight. 

You breathed heavily and you thought for sure that if you got close enough, your cover would be blown because of your wheezing with how out of shape you were. Damn, folding laundry had made you lazy. 

You spotted a crouched figure finally and heard another shot go off and a shriek from a man in the not-so-far distance. You slowed down and began to watch your steps, tapping into your stealth skills you've had to use before for almost a similar reason to this.

You were close enough to at least stab him, when he glanced behind him and saw you at the last second. You jabbed the knife toward him, and caught his lower stomach. He screamed and you noticed his body was covered head-to-toe in black fabric. He pulled out a knife from his right side and flung it toward you as you turned to run behind a tree. 

Pain seared through your left side and you looked down. You coughed and blood spurted from your mouth. 

Oh fuck, this was bad. 

You dropped to your knees and knew that pulling out the knife was probably a bad idea so you left it alone. Negan came into your line of sight and you vaguely noticed the world get blurry. 

This was happening again, are you serious?

How many times would you be severely injured enough to pass out?

Negan called out to you in a panic, shooting the sniper in the leg and taking the barrel of the gun, knocking him out cold. 

A few men were left and as you saw Negan approach with them, everything faded out. 

"You can't leave me, princess." 

"I need you. I know you don't think I do. I would give up all my wives if you would just open your eyes." 

"I'm glad you can't hear this, I don't know what I would do if you held what I just said over my head." 

"I can't believe I'm saying this but, I think I'm falling for you princess." 

"Please wake up." 

WHOA. WHAT JUST HAPPENED. DID HE SAY WHAT I THINK HE JUST SAID.

OH SHIAT. 

But like way to go admitting your feelings Negan. You chicken. Couldn't even say it to her face when she was conscious. Smh.