hot mess

You avoided Negan at all costs. 

However, he did not get the message. He tried to pop up every time you were doing something and even more so when you were alone. He tried hard to get you to talk to him by using every move in the book. He tried to charm you, humor you, even resorting to full on begging. He didn't let anyone but you hear this. He knew he needed to make up for those days he spent next to your bedside, looking soft to the people he led.

The wives were quiet. Meaning they passed without speaking to Negan or you when they saw you in the hall. Which was...odd, to say the least. On more than one occasion, one of them threw themselves at Negan in hopes of getting his attention away from you. 

You decided you wanted to know what the hell was going on. The perfect opportunity presented itself about a week after you woke up. You noticed one of the wives sneak past Negan's room and turn the corner. You weren't sure why she was being quiet or where the hell she came from, but you followed her to find out. She turned into a room with a cracked door and you snuck up next to it to listen. 

"-she doesn't know for sure." 

You had no idea who was speaking currently but you stayed standing still and silent. 

"We have to find something that would prove Sherry is pregnant or Negan isn't going to believe her." Amber. You could recognize that high-pitched bitchy tone of voice anywhere. 

"Amber, why is this even a good idea? If Negan finds out that Sherry really isn't pregnant he'll flip his shi-" Amber shushed her quickly and you heard movement in the room. Someone was coming toward the door. You sped to the corner and turned it, hiding and not breathing in fear they would even hear your loud exhaling. 

Those conniving bitches, you thought turning to walk back to room. You slammed into what felt like a wall. You tripped from stumbling back and lost your footing, bracing for the fall. You felt a strong arm slip around your waist and they pulled you flush against their chest. 

Negan smirked and cocked his head to the side, staring into your eyes. 

"Well, hello princess. Care to tell me why you're sneaking around?" Negan asked, and you panicked, covering his mouth with your hand and pushing him toward your room. 

He seemed surprised and looked at you with a raised eyebrow. 

"God Negan you always talk like you're speaking to an audience. I bet they probably heard you, fuck." You paced in front of him and he just watched you in question. 

He opened his mouth and then closed it. 

"I assume you know the truth then?" Negan said, his eyes suddenly looking tired and heavy stress weighing on him. You looked at him curiously and nodded. 

"So, tell me." He stopped and took a deep breath, sitting on your bed. 

"Are they serious? Am I...am I going to be a father?" His voice was tight with emotion and you felt remorse that these bitches would put him through something like this. You pressed your lips together and sat next to him, taking his hands in yours. 

You lifted his chin to meet your eyes and you could already see the sadness in them. 

"No, Negan. They are lying to you. They want to keep your attention and so they formed a plan to say one of them was pregnant." You didn't really know if that was entirely true but somehow it felt spot on.

Negan hung his head and put his face in his hands. He sat back up quickly and unshed tears formed in his eyes. Your breath caught in your throat when he looked at you with so much raw emotion in them. 

"Fuck!" He screamed, swiping his hand across the closest stack of your books, making you jump. 

He stopped and turned back to you, pulling you up and searching your eyes. Your breathing became labored and he put a hand on your back, pulling you against him. 

"Why the hell are you my weakness, princess?" He took a deep breath and let you go, pinching the bridge of his nose, squeezing his eyes shut. 

"I'm sorry they did this to you. You never deserved something like that," you whispered almost so low he didn't catch it, "and Negan, you're my weakness too." 

He froze and then he whirled on you, eyes blazing with hunger and a need so powerful the look he gave you made you weak in the knees, dropping you back onto the bed.

He breathed hard and his burning gaze set your core up in flames. You squeezed your thighs together and bit your lip. His eyes followed those movements and he lost it. 

He fell on top of you in a fury and you knew this time you couldn't stop whatever was about to happen. You knew you didn't want to. 

You opened your legs and he slid between them with ease. His hand found its way up your shirt in a slow, aching caress. He tugged your bra down, hard. His rugged fingers grazed your nipple, making you gasp and moan. You arched your back as he squeezed and pinched your breasts. 

He unbuttoned your jeans and slipped his hand inside, rubbing your throbbing clit. You let out a choked moan at the way he pinched that part of your body too. The room felt as if it was on fire. You pushed off his jacket and pulled his white shirt over his head. You stared at him hard for a moment, just basking in his dangerously sexy body and the ever present smirk residing on his face. 

He tugged down your jeans and panties in a fluid motion. He pushed your legs apart and looked down at the slickness of your pussy. He slid a finger up and down your wet folds. He parted them and brought his face down swiping his tongue languidly across you. You closed your eyes and let out a light moan, relief flooding your body as you already felt a high start to build. 

"Hey, I was wondering if I could borrow your-" Negan fell into the floor and you scrambled to cover yourself up using his leather jacket because it was the closest thing you could find. Ellie stood in the doorway and her mouth was wide open in shock. No one spoke another word but Negan growled in frustration and grabbed his shirt, pushing past Ellie. 

Ellie watched him leave and then turned back to you with a guilty expression on her face. 

"Next time, knock Ellie, please," you said, taking a deep breath and a few moments later the door closed again, leaving you in silence. 

Damn literally no chill. 

You guys cannot catch a freaking break when it comes to wanting to have sex, huh?

Lol sorry not sorry ;)

Love you guys tho, srsly <3