"I will love you, like i've never been hurt."

"Wait... what?!" He says grabbing my arm gently and looking at the cuts I have inflicted on myself. "Why would you do that Spencer?!" He said scanning my arm, tears started streaming down my face now, he sighed "promise me one thing." He started. I looked him in his ocean blue eyes "what?" I croaked "promise me you will try and stop cutting, and if the urge gets to be too much call me. Okay." I smile and nod my head leaping in to hug him.
    He hugs me back tightly and I smile into the crook of his neck. "Thank you, Toby." I say happy that he didn't rejecting me or runaway. I'm so happy I have Toby in my life now. "For what?" He said on the top of my head, "for staying with me even though I have a lot of issues." I say. He stroked my sides "Spence, I would never do that to you."  My heart swelled with every word he said and I leaned in to kiss him again.
~*~
The only thing I'm not planning on telling Toby right now is that Ian takes advantage of me. I didn't need him worrying about me all the time. But at the same time I wish he knew so I could have someone to talk to about that. I know for a fact that I can't tell Melissa but at the same time It's not fair to her or to Toby, especially not me.
I had to tell him, it's not fair that an unknown man gets to live here and treat me like I'm a piece of ass everyday. He was driving me home in his truck, we were holding hands as Toby was focused on the road ahead. I swallowed my pride and told him everything "Toby..." "yeah?" He said his eyes still fixated on the road "there's this guy Melissa is married to... Ian. I'm not supposed to tell anyone this but.... Ian molests me." Toby stopped the truck all of a sudden and pulled over on the side of my house. "What?!" Toby's eye started to twitch and he set his jaw. "Toby please calm down, I'm not supposed to tell anyone or he'll kill me Toby, please!" I beg him hoping he won't make a big deal out of it.

"He will NOT get away with this Spencer!" It scared me when he raised his voice, it also surprised me. I just let him vent so he'll calm down "Spencer, no one and I mean no one threatens your life!" He raises his voice to almost yell making me shrink back into my chair. He sees how scared I am and lowers his voice and sighs "I'm sorry Spence, but I just got so angry." I smile and sit up straighter "it's ok." I peck him on the lips and hop out of the car. 
     I stop halfway and run back to his truck, he rolls down his window and I lean on the open window " Toby... can you come with me. I don't feel safe there alone?" I ask hoping he'll say yes. He looks at me sympathetically and gets out of the car and holding my hand all the way up to the doors. I walk in only to be faced by Melissa and Ian. I shrink back and Toby notices, he grips my hand tighter reassuring me everything will be okay.

"Spencer, who is this?" Ian says a little hurt, Toby figures out that the strange man before him is Ian and he gets in front of me protectively "I'm her boyfriend, what's it to you?" He snarls. Melissa looks from Toby to me and mouths 'boyfriend?' I nod my head and she smiles a big smile then snaps back to the silent throw down between Toby and Ian. "Okay, all this testosterone in the room is making me uncomfortable guys." She glared at Ian and he shrunk back. "Okay, okay." He says looking to me now, Toby plants a kiss on my forehead letting it linger to let Ian know that I was his.
"I text you later." He whispered to me, I nod and he leaves. Ian glared at me after Toby left "I forbid you to see him." I'm shocked at what I hear and then anger starts to bubble up in my veins. "Are you kidding me?! I'm NOT going to stop seeing Toby!" I yell surprising myself.

Ian leans over and slaps me, hard. I fall to the ground and I silently cry as I hear Melissa yell my name as I fell. She runs over and bends down looking at the damage he did. I held my stinging cheek and Melissa held me rocking me back and forth. I whisper to her how he molests me and Melissa had had enough, she stood up and slapped Ian back " GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE! WE ARE OVER! DO YOU HEAR ME?! OVER!" She yells as she slams the door in Ian's face.

A.N( Hey guys! Hope you liked this part! I actually had a lot of fun writing this chapter. In the next chapter there will be some violence and spoby fluff, and of course sisterly love 💗. Thank you for reading and stay tuned. Xoxo Natalia ❤️️)