The Other Half Of Me (Troian's POV)

Troian's POV
~*~
As I wiped off the cool gel from Spencer's stomach I couldn't tear my eyes away from her face, she looks so much like me, like I took a photograph and she hopped out of it. She looked almost identical to me, it was scary. I quickly shake the feeling, but not completely I still wanted to know who this girl was and why she looked so much like me. She pulls her shirt down and hobbles up from the bed and into her boyfriends arms, it was cute and it looked like they loved each other a lot.
I print out the photo of their baby and hand it to Spencer and Toby, they smiled wide tooth smiles as they were handed the little piece of paper. I guess they wanted a little girl and got their wish. I smile at the young couple "congratulations on your baby girl!" I say cheerfully grinning at them, but I just can't take my eyes off of Spencer. I feel like I know her from somewhere but I can't remember where. "Spencer, do I know you from somewhere?" I blurt out randomly and she looked up from the little piece of paper confused "what do you mean?" She asked with a confused expression on her face, "I mean you look a lot like me, like a photo copy of me." I say as her eyes began to widen.
"You saw that too?!" She exclaimed looking dead straight at me, Toby looked at us confused and looked at us both his eyes widening until they were as big a saucers. "Oh my god! Spencer you have a twin!" Toby exclaimed shocked, Spencer just stood there and then fell to the floor. "SPENCER!" Toby yelled grabbing her by the back before the back of her head could meet the ground. She fainted from shock, I rushed to help her as Toby picked her up bridal style. "She fainted we need to put her on the bed and I'll get some smelling salts!" I exclaim running to get the first aid kit from my office. I always had tools for when someone blacks out, it happens all the time. But I've never seen the mother black out before, this was new territory for me.
I run into another doctor on my way to my office and stop to apologize, I lifted my head to see Keegan standing there rubbing his shoulder, "sorry Keegan!" I say rubbing his shoulder, Keegan and I have been best friends for 7 years, we knew everything about each other and I would never tell him this but I've always had the biggest crush on him since Patrick and I broke up a year ago. "No need for the apology Bellisario, I'm fine." He said  chuckling. I chuckled along with him then remembered Spencer, "shit I gotta go!" I say running through the hallway past a very confused Keegan.
I grab the first aid kit and fling the strap on my shoulder as I run down the hall again and burst into the room. Toby sighs in relief as I opened the first aid kit and got the the stinky and strong smelling salts. I quickly wave them under Spencer's nose and her eyes flutter open and she jolts upright holding her nose. "Ew! Someone really needs to brush their teeth!" She exclaimed pinching her nose, Toby and I laughed until our sides hurt at Spencer's remark. Spencer laughed along with us and then stared straight at me again, "so... we're twins?" She asked still trying to wrap her head around this newfound discovery. I simply nod my head and she smiles, "well I guess we have a lot of catching up to do and questions that need to be answered." She said getting a little angry, but who wouldn't, hell I'm even a little angry.
How could have no one told me I had a twin sister that's pregnant?! What the hell is going on?! These thoughts ran through the crypts of my brain annoying me. I quickly shake my head ignoring the thoughts that now roamed in my brain, "so I have to get to other patients but after I can call yo if you want?" I suggest, she smiles and writes her number on a little slip of paper, she hands it to me with a smile "see you after work." She says and walks out the door with her boyfriend in tow, I sigh I have another half of me I didn't know about for 23 years.

A/N( Hey guys! Are you shook yet?😂 I told you you would find out eventually, now Spencer has a twin and of course me being the treegan and spoby fan that I am I had to add the handsome actor Keegan Allen!😍 and no Keegan is NOT Toby's twin if you were wondering 😂! Anyways here is the new chapter and I hope you all were SHOOK and I hope you all enjoyed it! Xoxo Natalia❤️️)