It's a...

1 Month Later...
~*~
Everything was slowly getting back to normal, Aria, Hanna, Emily, and Yvonne all found out after I came back to school, I smirked seeing Yvonne's disappointed reaction. I know it was cruel of me but I kind of was rubbing it in her face, but I didn't care she wasn't going to stop trying to get in his pants not even if I was dead, and she bullied me to do it. Everyone except Yvonne was happy for me and they all said they would be there for me and Toby whenever they could, I was so great full to have such great friends that cared for me.
I was officially 4 months pregnant and my stomach was getting bigger and bigger with every month proving that it's healthy.
Toby would stop by the school to eat lunch with me but he was already getting prepared for his GED and was already out of school, I missed him but I knew I would be coming home to him everyday. This made me smile as I grabbed my stomach and went to the bathroom. Ever since I found out I was 2 months into the pregnancy my bladder got weaker until even if I laughed I would have to pee.
It gets annoying but I've gotten used to it, all I would tell myself was "5 more months Spencer. You can do this." I say in my head hyping me up as I exit the bathroom after washing my hands and drying them off with a paper towel.

Today was the appointment for the ultrasound to see the sex of the baby, and Toby and I were so excited to find out if we would have a little baby Claire or Nathan. The final bell rang to leave as I rushed out to find Toby leaning on his truck waiting for me in the front, I smile as I approached him with a hand on my stomach. We obviously got some weird stares from some of my other peers but it didn't matter, I loved him and I loved this baby so it didn't matter.
     He pecked me on the lips and smiled down to my stomach putting his hand on top of mine "hey beautiful." He whispered to my stomach and then looked up at me "and of course I can't forget the most beautiful woman in the world." He said smiling up at me. I chuckle "awe, thanks Toby. I love you." I say ruffling his hair and pecking him on the lips. "I love you too,Ready to go to the appointment?" Toby asked opening the car door then looking back to me opening my door for me as I hobbled into the truck. "Yeah! I've been ready, lets go!" I say overexcited, Toby laughed at my reaction and drove to the doctor.
~*~
As we reach the OBGYN my heart started to race, "Toby I'm nervous." I said shaking and holding onto his arm tightly, he kissed my hair "Spencer there is nothing you have to be nervous about." He assured me as I took a deep breath and entered the facility. As we walk in we some other pregnant women with their husbands or wives win bigger bellies than me, maybe even father along than I was, maybe they were feeling the same way I was.
Toby leads me to one of the waiting room leather chairs and sits me down, "I'll be right back, I just have to check you in." He said with a smile before turning to go to the lady at the desk. He came back with a clipboard and handed it to me to fill out my information, I gladly wrote everything down and handed it back to him as he took it back up to the lady at the front desk.
About 30 minutes later a female doctor walks out, she's stunning and looks about in her 20's, she had long brown wavy hair and kind of looked like me a little bit but she had bangs as well. She wore a blue dress that went down to her thighs that adorned her curves well and a long white lab coat on top with it buttoned up and a name tag on the right side of her chest. She walked to the front of the room and called my name "Spencer Hastings?" She boomed throughout the waiting room, I get up and grab Toby's hand as we walk over to her.
   She smiles a toothy smile at the two of us and shakes our hands one at a time, "Hi, my name is Dr. Bellisario." She said warmly and welcoming, "Okay follow me and we'll get started." She said in a perky but nice raspy voice, we follow her to room with the ultrasound monitor and a lather blue bed next to it with white paper alighting it. The walls were a nice shade of blue and everything smelt clean, very clean.
"Okay now hop on the bed and we'll get started, sir you can take that chair next to her." Dr. Bellisario said smiling at me and Toby as I walked over to the bed and laid down lifting my shirt. She applied a cool blue gel on my stomach and I flinched a little from how cool it was, she just smiled as she grabbed a scanning tool and turned on the monitor, she put the scanning tool on my stomach and smeared the gel all over my belly until she found my baby. "Okay, I see your baby." She said happily, I beamed with excitement and so did Toby who was holding my hand and watching the monitor intently.

All right the gender of your baby is... a baby girl!" she said excitedly, a tear ran down my face as I smiled a big smile, I was having a baby girl, my little Claire! "Spence! Did you hear that! We're having a girl!" Toby exclaimed excitedly squeezing my hand tightly. "I know!" Was all I could say, I was too entranced by the little girl on the screen.

A/N (Hey guys! Here's the next chapter, I would've had it out sooner but I had to go to tutoring and my charger broke so I'm using another one until I can buy another one! 😭 now that we know the gender of the baby can we get the doctor? If you guys caught on it was obviously Troian Bellisario, but why did I add her? 😏 you'll find out soon enough! Xoxo Natalia❤️️)